|Born||Madison Pomeroy Hildebrand
October 28, 1980
Mesa, Arizona, U.S.
|Occupation||real estate broker and author|
Madison Hildebrand (born October 28, 1980) is an American media personality and realtor specializing in the luxury real estate market located in Malibu, California. A broker with Partners Trust Real Estate, Hildebrand formerly co-starred in the Bravo television series Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, alongside Josh Flagg and Josh Altman. In 2009, Hildebrand released a book, Activate YOUR Passion, Create YOUR Career. In 2013, Hildebrand launched a scented candle collection called The Malibu Life By Madison Hildebrand. He is also a brand ambassador for the eSignature company, DocuSign, and produces a national seminar tour where Hildebrand coaches realtors across the country.
Hildebrand graduated from Pepperdine University, in Malibu. Openly gay, having come out in December 2009, Hildebrand appeared on The Millionaire Matchmaker looking for love. His brother, John Hildebrand, is the owner of Sicky's Eyewear.
- Bellafante, Ginia (October 25, 2009). "Foreclosed Delusions in Reality TV's Home Market". The New York Times. Retrieved March 4, 2010.
- "Billionaires' Summer Homes". Forbes. June 30, 2005. Retrieved March 4, 2010.
- "Madison Hildebrand Real Estate Agent ...". Sky Newswire. August 23, 2008. Retrieved March 4, 2010.
- "Candles". "The Malibu Life". 2013. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- Hawkins, Kayla (August 20, 2014). "Madison Hildebrand Left 'Million Dollar Listing: LA' & Is Doing Better Than Ever". Bustle. Retrieved July 9, 2015.
- "Madison HIldebrand". "The Malibu Life". March 10, 2014. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- Hildebrand, Madison. "I'm Gay ... Who Cares?: Madison talks about coming out on TV!". http://www.bravotv.com/. BravoTV. Retrieved 6 June 2014. External link in
- "Episode 5: The Boys Are Back In Town: Patti hosts her first all gay mixer for special client Madison Hildebrand of 'Million Dollar Listing.'". http://www.bravotv.com/. Bravo TV. Retrieved 6 June 2014. External link in
- Futon Critic interview with Madison Hildebrand
- Sicky's Eyewear
- Madison Hildebrand Real Estate Website