|Location||Waterloo and Lane Cove Roads, Macquarie Park
New South Wales, Australia
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Line(s)||Northern Line (Epping- Chatswood line)|
|Distance||20.8 km (12.9 mi) from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 Island)|
Macquarie Park railway station is a station on the Sydney Trains network in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia located in the suburb of Macquarie Park, Sydney at the intersection of Waterloo Road and Lane Cove Road. The station is an underground station. The station opened on 23 February 2009.
Macquarie Park station has an island platform, but because the tunnels are spaced at the same distance apart as this island platform, there are no curves in the platforms. The station has Easy Access for wheelchairs.
Macquarie Park is the 69th most patronised railway station in Sydney (out of a total of 176 stations), with an average of 3390 passengers boarding per day.
Platforms and services
The station is served by four trains per hour for most of the day.
|1||All stations and limited stops services to North Sydney, Chatswood and Central via the City, then Strathfield and beyond.|
|2||All stations and limited stops services to Hornsby via Epping|
- 740 - to Plumpton via M2
- 197 - between Macquarie University and Mona Vale via Austlink
- 611 - to Blacktown via M2
- 619 - to Rouse Hill via M2, Baulkham Hills and Castle Hill
- 621 - between Sydney CBD and Castle Hill via Cherrybrook
- 628 - to Norwest Business Park via M2 and Baulkham Hills
- 630 - to Blacktown via Epping and Carlingford
- 651 - between Sydney CBD and Castle Hill via Beecroft and West Pennant Hills
- M41 - between Marsfield and Hurstville
- M54 - to Parramatta
- 292 - between Marsfield and Sydney CBD
- 294 - between Macquarie University and Sydney CBD via Epping Rd
- 459 - between Macquarie University and Strathfield
- 506 - between Macquarie University and Sydney CBD via Victoria Rd
- 545 - between Chatswood and Parramatta via Fontenoy Rd
- 550 - between Chatswood and Parramatta via Talavera Rd
Transdev NSW runs buses to Macquarie Park, but not on the roads close to Macquarie Park Station.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Macquarie Park railway station.|
- Macquarie Park station details Sydney Trains
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.