Boston Megafest 2013
|Born||Lucy Victoria Collett
3 March 1989 
Warwick, England, UK
|Other names||Lucy Vixen, Lucy V|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||154 lb (70 kg)|
Lucy Victoria Collett (born 3 March 1989), also known as Lucy V and Lucy Vixen, is a glamour model. She won The Sun newspaper's Page 3 Idol 2012 modeling contest, and she appears as a Page 3 girl in that newspaper. She also features regularly in British men's magazines. In May 2013, FHM magazine named her one of its 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
Collett began her modeling career at age 17 as a hair model for Toni & Guy salons. At this time, she began dyeing her naturally brown hair blond, and later her signature red color. In December 2011, at the age of 22, she was declared the winner of The Sun's Page 3 Idol 2012 competition and became a Page 3 girl. She now features regularly in men's magazines, including Loaded, FHM, Zoo, Nuts, Front and Maxim. She appeared in the music video for Professor Green's song "Remedy".
Collett is a dress size 12–14 (UK) and wears a size 30G bra. FHM has called her part of a "welcome new trend for curvaceous womanliness." Her voluptuous figure and red hair have drawn comparisons with actress Christina Hendricks and cartoon sex symbol Jessica Rabbit. The Sun has sent Collett onto the streets of London dressed as Joan Holloway, Hendricks's character in Mad Men, to gauge men's reaction. Collett has said that she wants to "send out the message that you don’t have to be a size six to be a model" and that she wants to promote a healthy body image for girls and women.
In May 2013, she was named one of FHM magazine's 100 Sexiest Women in the World, placing 89th on the list.
Lucy is a keen gamer and presented Nuts magazine's web series of games news and reviews "Girl Got Game". and in March 2015 she began presenting ZOO magazine's web series "Game On". Recently she has done some work with Talksport.
Background and personal life
Collett's father is a property developer, and her mother is a chiropodist. She is the youngest of 4 children. Her parents divorced when she was 4 years old, after which she lived with her mother. She attended Myton School in Warwick.
On 19 May 2005, her 17-year-old brother Jacob was assaulted by another teenager following an altercation outside a pub in Leamington. He suffered a brain haemorrhage and died in Warwick Hospital around 1 AM on 20 May 2005. His assailant was subsequently convicted of manslaughter and received a 6-year prison sentence. Her brother's death caused Lucy to suffer from a year-long depression and engage in incidents of self-harming. She credits an interest in photography, which she studied for her A-levels, with giving her the ability to overcome her grief and depression and rebuild her life.
- @Mellisa_Clarke (3 March 2013). "Happy birthday ginge! @Lucy__Vixen". Twitter. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Poster". Twitter. 17 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
Mode Model, Lucy Collett, Birthday Celebration, Saturday 1st March 2014
- "LucyVCollett - Model - Warwick, England, United Kingdom". ModelMayhem.com. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "FHM 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2013: The full list". FHM. 1 May 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- Jackson, Kate (3 January 2012). "Lucy Collett’s first interview". The Sun. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- Jackson, Kate (22 December 2011). "Lucy Collett wins The Sun's Page 3 Idol". The Sun. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- ""I thought I'd have no chance with red hair. When I got the call saying I’d won I screamed and burst into tears... in WH Smith" – Says Page 3 Idol winner Lucy Collett". The Sun. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 12 February 2014.
Lovely Lucy, 22, came top in The Sun’s annual competition to find our next Page 3 model, the first ever redhead to win the public vote.
- "Lucy Collett — Real-Life Jessica Rabbit". FHM. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- Jones, Amy (13 November 2012). "I didn’t know winning Page 3 Idol would give me the best year of my life". The Sun. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- Jackson, Kate (27 February 2012). "How to drive Men Mad: Page 3 Lucy spends day as TV’s curvy Joan". The sun. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Warwick model cruises to page three girl victory". Warwick Courier. 24 December 2011. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Battered teen left to die in the street". Sunday Mercury. 22 May 2005. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Teenager accused of killing; 18-year-old on manslaughter charge". Coventry Evening Telegraph. 23 May 2005. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Six years for teenage boy whose single punch took another's life". The Leamington Spa Courier. 4 November 2005. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- Official website
- Lucy Collett’s Sun Page 3 Biography(registration required)
- Lucy Collett at Page 3 Babes
- Lucy Vixen fan site