Love Never Dies may refer to:
- Love Never Dies (1921 film), an American silent drama directed by King Vidor
- Love Never Dies (1955 film), an Argentine romantic drama directed and written by Luis César Amadori
- "Love Never Dies" (song), a 1988 song by Belinda Carlisle
- "Love Never Dies", a song from the 1996 album Kissing Rain by Roch Voisine
- Love Never Dies (musical), the 2010 sequel to The Phantom of the Opera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love Never Dies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.