||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2012)|
Loredana Lecciso (born 26 August 1972) is an Italian entertainer. She is also known for appearances on tabloid talk shows. She became famous as the girlfriend of celebrated Italian singer Albano Carrisi, with whom she had a daughter and a son. They separated after several public frictions.
In 2004 she was part of the cast of the first season of the reality show La Fattoria, the Italian version of The Farm. In the next months, with her twin Raffaella, she appeared as a dancer in shows such as Domenica In and I Raccomandati.
In 2005, she released her first music single "Si vive una volta sola" (literally We only live once) published by BMG Records. In the 2006 this single was also released in Spain and in the Spanish speaking nation of South America with the title "Se vive una ves sola".
In October 2005 her boyfriend Albano Carrisi was a contestants on L' Isola dei Famosi, the Italian version of Celebrity Survivor, when she had announced their separation through an article in the Italian magazine Gente; Albano was notified of the decision during the weekly live broadcast of the show and decided to leave the show. Lecciso also was a contestants of this reality, in the 2010 edition.
As singer she recorded three singles:
- "Si vive una volta sola" (2005)
- "Tuka Kulos" (2007) - this single was not sold commercially, but broadcast by radio stations and on the internet.
- "Se mi lasci non vale" (2009) - a cover of a Julio Iglesias song.
- (Italian) Aldo Grasso, Enciclopedia della televisione (terza edizione), page 414, Garzanti Editore, ISBN 978-88-11-50526-6
- (Italian) Michele Serra, Nella televisione del trash anche la Lecciso fa carriera, La Repubblica, 21 November 2004
- (Italian) "Lecciso, quando il trash fa ascolto", TgCom, Mediaset online newspaper, 13 November 2004
- (Italian) Canale 8, article from Storia radio tv
- (Italian) La Lecciso fuori dalla «Fattoria» «Ora voglio tornare dai miei figli», article from Corriere della Sera, 14 April 2004
- (Italian) Al Bano, le gemelle Lecciso e il trash a reti unificate, article from Corriere della Sera, 24 November 2004
- Si vive una volta sola, from discogs.com
- (Italian) Lecciso "assalta" il mercato latino, article from TGCOM, 24 January 2006
- (Italian) Lecciso ad Al Bano: «Me ne vado coi bimbi», article from Corriere della Sera, 12 October 2005
- (Italian) Loredana Lecciso lascia Albano in diretta dall'Isola dei famosi, article from la Repubblica, 13 ottober 2005
- (Italian) Lory Lecciso sbarca sullIsola': "Vado... e non so nemmeno nuotare", article from Adnkronos, 10 November 2010
- (Italian) Musica: Loredana Lecciso si lancia in una cover di Iglesias , article from Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata, from the website Ticinonline, 22 May 2009