Sparxxx in January 2009 at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
October 6, 1977 |
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
|Other names||Lisa Sparks|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|No. of adult films||300+ as performer
2 as director
Sparxxx was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States, North America. Before entering the adult entertainment industry, she was a college student, earning a Master of Arts degree in Multimedia with a minor in Business at the University of Kentucky during the 2002 school year. To pay her way through college, she worked in and managed a hair salon.
Sparks entered the industry in 2002 by creating her own web site, LisaSparxxx.com, Sparxxx first appeared the following year in a video release entitled Dirtier Debutants #4 (2003) with Ed Powers. From 2002-2004 she also hosted KSEX Radio.
Sparxxx appeared in Season 2 of The WB, The Surreal Life, where it was edited so that it seemed like she was offering Erik Estrada oral sex. This took place during Ron Jeremy's topless porn-star pool party. She also appeared in hip hop artist Murs' music video "Risky Business" featuring Shock G off of his record The End of the Beginning, along with fellow actress Olivia O'Lovely.
- Lisa Sparxxx (2004-12-01). "Lisa Sparxxx Official Bio". LisaSparxxx.com. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Rog (January 2005). "Lisa Sparxxx Interview". rogreview.com. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Lisa Sparks at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Steve C (2004-03-07). "13 Questions with Lisa Sparxxx". Foundry Music. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Colin Graham (2006-01-30). "Eroticon 2006: Sex and the conservative city". Culture Kiosque Popular Culture and Cinema: Travel. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "The Witch's Sabbath (2005)". Retrieved 2006-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Sparks.|
- Official website
- Lisa Sparxxx on Twitter
- Lisa Sparxxx on Facebook
- Lisa Sparxxx at the Internet Movie Database
- Lisa Sparxxx at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Lisa Sparxxx at the Adult Film Database