|Lisa Robin Kelly|
|Born||Lisa Robin Kelly
March 5, 1970
Southington, Connecticut, U.S.
Lisa Robin Kelly (born March 5, 1970) is an American actress best known for her roles on That '70s Show and Amityville Dollhouse. Prior to her role in That '70s Show, she had small roles in several situation comedies.
Lisa Robin Kelly made her debut in a 1992 episode of Married... with Children entitled "Kelly Doesn't Live Here Anymore". She appeared again in 1997 in the episode "Breaking Up Is Easy to Do". She has also appeared in shows such as Murphy Brown, Charmed and Silk Stalkings, as well as in direct-to-video and TV movies, such as Amityville Dollhouse, Late Last Night and Jawbreaker.
She briefly returned to the show in the fifth season in four episodes, but was replaced with Christina Moore in the sixth season. In an interview with ABC News she admitted that "With That '70s Show I was guilty of a drinking problem, and I ran."
Since her departure from the show, Kelly appeared in a 2005 film called The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale.
Legal issues 
In August 2010, Kelly was arrested in North Carolina on a charge of driving under the influence. In November 2010, she pleaded guilty, was fined and sentenced to 12 months unsupervised probation.
On March 31, 2012, Kelly was arrested on a felony charge of corporal injury upon a spouse, and was released on $50,000 bail. The charge was based on a complaint filed by her ex-boyfriend, John Michas. She later made public statements saying that she was the one who had been assaulted, and denied Michas' claim that she assaulted him. On May 12, 2012, TMZ reported that the LA County DA declined to file charges.
In November 2012, police in Mooresville arrested the 42-year-old Kelly and her 61-year-old husband Robert Joseph Gilliam after responding to a disturbance at their home. Both were charged with assault and released on bond.
|1994||Relentless IV: Ashes to Ashes||Sherrie||Video|
|1997||Performance Anxiety||Laura Kincaid|
|1999||Kill the Man||Nan|
|2005||The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale||Marilyn||Short film|
|1992||Married with Children||Carol||Episode: "Kelly Doesn't Live Here Anymore"|
|1994||Silk Stalkings||Gina Nelson||Episode: "Killer Cop"|
|1994||Cries Unheard: The Donna Yaklich Story||TV film|
|1994||Renegade||Debbie||Episode: "Sheriff Reno"|
|1995||Platypus Man||Brandi||Episode: "NYPD Nude"|
|1995||Spring Fling!||Jenny||TV film|
|1995||ABC Afterschool Special||Ashley||Episode: Fast Forward|
|1995||Terror in the Shadows||Patty||TV film|
|1995||Murphy Brown||Student||Epiosde: "The Feminine Critique"|
|1996||The X-Files||Terri Roberts||Episode: "Syzygy"|
|1996||Hope and Gloria||Debbee||Episode: "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Funicular"|
|1996||Days of our Lives||Jill Stevens||TV series|
|1997||Married with Children||Heather Talrico||Episode: "Breaking Up is Easy to Do: Part 1"|
|1997||Jenny||Real World Actress||Episode: "A Girl's Gotta Live in the Real World"|
|1997||Alone||Mary Louise||TV film|
|1998||Poltergeist: The Legacy||Janine Kinsey||Episode: "Hell Hath No Fury"|
|1998||Fantasy Island||Regina||Episode: "Pilot"|
|1998||Buddy Faro||Rita Nardo||Episode: "Ain't That a Kick in the Head"|
|1998||The Net||Lucy||Episode: "Lucy's Life"|
|1998||Young Hearts Unlimited||Molly||TV film|
|1998-2003||That '70s Show||Laurie Forman||Recurring role (50 episodes)|
|1999||Charmed||Daisy||Episode: "Love Hurts"|
|1999||Late Last Night||Tristan||TV film|
- "Lisa Robin Kelly of 'That '70s Show' Seeks Comeback – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. 2012-04-05. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- Staff writers (20 December 2010). "70s Show' Star Guilty in Drunk Driving Case". TMZ. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "'That 70s Show' Actress Pleads Guilty in Drunk Driving Case". Fox News. 3 April 2012.
- Staff writers (31 March 2012). "'That '70s Show' Star Lisa Robin Kelly Arrested for Spousal Abuse". TMZ. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "Lisa Robin Kelly of 'That '70s Show' bemoans 'that picture'". Los Angeles Times. April 5, 2012.
- "'That '70s Show' Star Lisa Robin Kelly – I'm INNOCENT ... My Roommate Attacked Himself!". TMZ.com. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- "'That 70s Show' Star Lisa Robin Kelly – Off the Hook in Domestic Violence Case". TMZ.com. Retrieved 2012-11-28.
- "'That 70s Show' star arrested in North Carolina". AP. November 28, 2012. Retrieved 19 December 2012.
- Krumboltz, Mike. "'That '70s Show' star arrested on suspicion of assault – Yahoo! TV". Tv.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-11-28.