Leonore may refer to:
- The title character, and original title, of Beethoven's opera Fidelio
- The opera Léonore, ou L’amour conjugal by Pierre Gaveaux (1798)
- The heroine of two Verdi operas, La forza del destino and Il trovatore
- Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006-), Dutch princess
- Leonore, Illinois, a village in the United States
- "Lenore" (ballad), a 1773 poem by Gottfried August Bürger
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.