|Look up legal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matters described as legal are those relating to the system of law governing a society.
Legal also may refer to:
Aspects of law and its administration:
- Legal (Gal Costa album) (1970)
- Legal (Special Ed album) (1990)
- "Legal" (song), by Snow
- "Legal" (CSI episode), in CSI:Miami television series
- Legal, Alberta, Canada
- Légal Trap, a chess opening trap
- Legal size, a specification for dimensions of unbound sheets of paper
- Louisiana Electorate of Gays And Lesbians (LEGAL), a statewide LGBT advocacy group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.