||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Laura Flores as Camila Ríos in En Nombre del Amor
|Born||Laura Aurora Flores Heras
August 23, 1963
Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico
|Other names||Laura Flores|
|Spouse(s)||Sergio Faccelli (1986–1989), Ramón Diez (1998–2007)|
|Children||Maria (9 years), Patricio (2 years) Alejandro and Ana Sofía.|
Laura Flores had a hit single for her telenovela a grammy winning single El Alma No Tiene Color ("The Soul Has No Color"), a duet with Marco Antonio Solís. Her first taste of stardom came when she joined Hermanos y Amigos, whose band members were her family. The group carried out extensive tours in Mexico, the Netherlands, Germany and Spain for almost three years.
Flores' desire to be better prepared in the field of acting led her to study acting in El Centro de Estudios Artísticos de Televisa (CEA). Her first acting opportunity came during a musical presentation in Tampico, where a producer offered her a role in the telenovela El combate, starring Ignacio López Tarso.
Music was within her, and in 1980 Luis de Llano Macedo offered her the opportunity to sing and record some songs in English in the program Noche de Noche, hosted by Verónica Castro. In 1981 Laura starred in her first musical, Los Fantásticos. She later became the conductor of various special programs in which were portrayed during the early 1980s. In 1992, she recorded her first solo CD, Barcos de Papel, which made her carry out tours throughout all of the Mexican Republic.
In 1986, Laura married songwriter and singer Sergio Faccelli, who produced De Corazón a Corazón y Fruto Prohibido; but the relationship was cut short, ending in three years. She has participated in important novels such as Los Años pasan, Clarisa, El vuelo del águila, Marisol, El mor tiene cara de mujer, El alma no tiene color, Gotita de amor, and Siempre te amaré. In the year of 2005, after a temporary departure, she returned to the acting scene, starring in Piel de otoño.
In 1995, she sang some of her songs in a radio station event in the famous "Rancho Moreno" in Chino, California. At the 9th Lo Nuestro Awards, Flores received a nomination for Regional Mexican Female Singer of the Year. The following year, Flores was nominated for Pop Singer of the Year.
She has participated as The Protagonist in SIempre te Amare (2000), and Piel de otoño.
In 2008, she left the program Hoy because she will be starting in a new telenovela En Nombre del Amor as Camila Ríos, the mother of the villain.
She was part of the telenovela Corazon Salvaje as Juan del Diablo's mother.
She will be part of the series Mujeres Asesinas in the fall of 2010.
For her work in television and in the recording industry, Flores has had her handprints embedded at the Paseo de las Luminarias in Mexico City.
- Siempre en Domingo (1984)
- Comando marino (1990)
- Los Temerarios (1993 film)|Los Temerarios (1993)
- Dos Fantasmas Sinverguenzas (1993)
- El Combate (1980)
- El Derecho de Nacer (1981) as Amelia
- En Busca del Paraiso (1982) as Rosa Martha
- Tú Eres Mi Destino (1984) as Rosa Martha
- Los Años Felices (1984) as María
- Los Años Pasan (1985) as María
- Ave Fénix (1986) as Paulina
- Mi pequeña Soledad (1990) as Dulce María
- La Pícara Soñadora (1991) as Gloria
- Clarisa (1993) as Elide
- El Amor Tiene Cara de Mujer (1994) as Victoria
- Vuelo del águila (1996) as Carlota
- Marisol (1996) as Sandra Lujan
- El Alma no Tiene Color (1997) as Guadalupe Roldán de Del Alamo
- Gotita de Amor (1998) as María Fernanda De Santiago
- Tres Mujeres (1999) as Sandra María Aguirre
- Siempre te amaré (2000) as Victoria Robles de Castellanos
- Cómplices Al Rescate (2002) as Rocio Cantú
- Piel de otoño (2004) as Lucia Villareal. Main heroine
- Mundo de Fieras (2006) as Regina de Martínez
- Destilando Amor (2007) [Special participation] Priscilla
- Al Diablo con los Guapos (2007–2008) as Luciana Belmonte.
- En Nombre del Amor (2008) as Camila Ríos Mondragón.
- Corazón Salvaje (2009 TV series) (2010) as Maria del Rosario Montes de Oca
- Llena de amor (2010 TV series) (2010) as Ernestina "Netty" Pavon
- Un Refugio para el Amor (2012) as Roselena Fuentes Gil de Torreslanda
- Noche a Noche (1980)
- Preparatoria (1983)
- Juntos (1984)
- Bestia Nocturna (1985)
- La rueda de la fortuna (1995), hostess
- Hoy (1998), hostess
- Cuento de navidad (1999)
- La década furiosa (2003)
- Bajo el mismo techo (2005)
- Hoy (2008) hostess
- Barcos de Papel (1983)
- Preparatoria (1984)
- De Corazon a Corazon (1985)
- Fruto Prohibido (1986)
- Para Vivir Feliz (1987)
- Desde Hoy (1989)
- Cuando el amor estalla (1990)
- Nunca hagas llorar a una Mujer (1995)
- Me quede vacia (1997)
- Te voy a esperar (2000)
- Contigo o sin ti (2002)
- Morir de Amor (2005)
- Soy Yo (2007)
- Soy Yo con Banda y Mariachi (2008)
- Ni Te Pares Por Aquí (2010)
- Desde Mi Corazón (2012)
- "Biography". Univision.com. 2006. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "Premios a Lo Mejor De La Música Latina". El Tiempo (in Spanish) (Casa Editorial El Tiempo S.A.). April 8, 1997. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- Barquero, Christopher (1998). "Premios Lo Nuestro: Los galardones a la música latina serán entregados en mayo próximo". La Nación (in Spanish) (Grupo Nación GN, S.A.). Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- Arrancan grabaciones de 'Un Refugio Para El Amor'
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Laura Flores|