Lansford Spence (born December 15, 1982) is a Jamaican sprinter. Together with Sanjay Ayre, Brandon Simpson and Davian Clarke he won a bronze medal in 4 x 400 metres relay at the 2005 World Championships in Athletics. He also competed in the individual contest, but was knocked out in the semi final. In 2006 the relay team won another bronze medal at the Commonwealth Games. He won a Commonwealth Games Silver medal in the 200m in 2010.
He was one of five athletes (along with Yohan Blake, Marvin Anderson, Allodin Fothergill and Sheri-Ann Brooks) who failed their doping tests at the 2009 Jamaican National Championships. All five tested positive for banned stimulant methylxanthine. Spence received a three-month doping ban for the infraction.
Personal bests 
See also 
External links 
- 1951: United States (Brown, Whitfield, Voight, Maiocco)
- 1955: United States (Mashburn, Spurrier, Lea, Jones)
- 1959: British West Indies (Mel Spence, Kerr, Mal Spence, Ince)
- 1963: United States (Cassell, Johnson, Edmunds, Young)
- 1967: United States (Matthews, E. Taylor, Stinson, Evans)
- 1971: United States (Smith, Alexander, Newhouse, Turner)
- 1975: United States (Frazier, R. Taylor, Peoples, Ray)
- 1979: United States (Darden, Peoples, Frazier, Walker)
- 1983: United States (Babers, Bradley, Rolle, Carey)
- 1987: United States (Pierre, Robinzine, Haley, Rowe)
- 1991: Cuba (Herrera, Pavó, Valentín, Martínez)
- 1995: Cuba (Crusellas, Téllez, Meña, García)
- 1999: Jamaica (Clarke, McDonald, McFarlane, Haughton)
- 2003: Jamaica (Clarke, Spence, Ayre, Campbell)
- 2007: Bahamas (Williams, Moncur, Mathieu, Brown)
- 2011: Cuba (Ruíz, Acea, Cisneros, Collazo)
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Lansford Spence with people all over the world in our discussions.