Konstantin Nikolaevich Lavronenko (Russian: Константи́н Никола́евич Лавро́ненко; b. 20 April 1961, Rostov-on-Don, Russia) is a Russian actor most commonly accredited for his performance as the mysterious father of two boys in 2003 film Vozvrashcheniye (international English title The Return). He won the Best Actor prize at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival for The Banishment.
- 1984 - Still Loving, Still Hoping (Ещё Люблю, Ещё Надеюсь/Yeshcho lyublyu, yeshcho nadeyus') - Zhenya
- 1992 - Andryusha (Андрюша) - Andrey
- 1998 - Composition for Victory Day (Сочинение ко Дню Победы/Sochinenie Ko Dnyu Pobedy)
- 2003 - The Return (Возвращение/Vozvrashcheniye) - father
- 2005 - The Master (Mistrz) - Master
- 2006 - Nanjing Landscape (Нанкинский пейзаж/Nankinsky Peyzazh) - Aleksander
- 2007 - The Banishment (Изгнание/Izgnanie)- Alex
- 2007 - Not Gonna Get Us (Нас Не Догонишь/Nas Ne Dogonish') - Colonel Valiev
- 2007 - Open The Door, It's Ded Moroz! (Откройте, Дед Мороз/Otkroyte, Ded Moroz)- Ded Moroz
- 2007 - Liquidation (Ликвидация/Likvidatsiya)- Chekan
- 2008 - Terra Nova (Новая Земля/Novaya Zemlya) - Zhilin
- 2010 - Kajínek - Jiří Kajínek
- 2010 - Zaytsev, Come On! The story of a showman (Зайцев Жги! История шоумена/Zaytsev Zhgi! Istoriya Shoumena)- Aleksander Tross
- 2013 - Territory (Территория/Territoriya)- Chinkov
- 2013 - The Three Musketeers (Три Мушкетёра)- Buckingham
- 2003 - There is no escape from love (Нет Спасения от любви/Net Spaseniya Ot Lyubvi)- Savior Semen
- 2005 - Archangel - Joseph
- 2008 - Weapons - Kirill Reutov, FSB colonel
- 2008 - Ordered to destroy! Operation "Chinese box" - Pyotr Gavrin
- 2009 - Isaev - Vasily Blyukher
- 2010 - Each has its own war - Stepan Kharlamov
- 2011 - Bystander - Volgin
- 2011 - Made in USSR - Nikolay Vetrov
- 2013 - The price of life - Ilya Shagin
- 2014 - Catherine - Count Jean Armand de Lestocq
- 2015 - Klim - Klim
Thu, 14 May 2015 01:26:15 -0700
Born in 1964, Zvyagintsev made a splash with his feature debut The Return at the Venice Film Festival in 2003, winning the highest prize, the Golden Lion. His “The Banishment” premiered at Cannes in 2007, where its star Konstantin Lavronenko won the ...
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 07:56:15 -0800
They've come down on the latter's initiative to the Crimean resort of Alupka, so that Olya can connect with Sergey (Konstantin Lavronenko), the father she's never known. Almost paralyzed with nerves, she pretends to be Sasha and vice versa, taking the ...
Thu, 06 Nov 2014 09:22:32 -0800
By the early 2000s, Zvyagintsev was still front of camera, but also more accomplished behind it. He cut his teeth shooting half-hour detective stories for a serial; a producer spotted his talent and in 2001 suggested he make a film. Konstantin ...
Sun, 01 Feb 2015 21:00:03 -0800
The only prize the film was awarded was the Best Actor award, for Konstantin Lavronenko's performance in the film (Lavronenko also starred in “The Return”). In 2011, Zvyagintsev directed “Elena,” his most modest film to date. An excellent film, “Elena ...
The Moscow Times
The Moscow Times
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:33:26 -0800
His second film, “The Banishment” (2007), about the breakdown of a relationship, saw actor Konstantin Lavronenko win the best actor award at the Cannes Film Festival. Its followup, “Elena,” which The New York Times called a "vision of Moscow as a ...
TwitchFilm (press release) (registration) (blog)
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:44:42 -0700
Czech director Petr Jákl, once a stuntman in American movies, debuted with the thriller Kajínek, a drama about most famous Czech prison break and its main participant Jiří Kajínek (played by Konstantin Lavronenko), who is also considered to be the ...
Russia Beyond the Headlines
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:04:38 -0800
His debut, The Return (2003) won two Golden Lions in Venice and his film The Banishment (2007), which was filmed in Europe with Russian and Swedish actors received the award for its leading man, Konstantin Lavronenko, at Cannes. His Elena (2011) ...
Sat, 26 May 2007 17:00:00 -0700
Russian actor Konstantin Lavronenko (L) and Swedish actress Maria Bonnevie pose during a photocall for Russian director Andrei Zviaguintsev's film 'Izgnanie' (The Banishment) at the 60th edition of the Cannes Film Festival, southern France, 18 May 2007.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.