January 1, 1970 |
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||The Booty Babe
The Booty Girl
The Diamond Doll
|Billed height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Billed weight||133 lb (60 kg)|
Kimberly Lynn Bacon (born January 1, 1970) is an American former professional wrestling personality. Known by her ring name Kimberly Page, she performed as the valet for her then-husband Diamond Dallas Page. She appeared in Playboy newsstand pictorials from 1994 to 1999, and has been featured in Iron Man magazine for her fitness workouts.
Kimberly Bacon was born on New Year's Day in Chicago, Illinois, but grew up in Fort Myers, Florida. Shortly before she graduated from Auburn University with a degree in public relations and journalism in 1990, Kimberly met Page Falkinburg (Diamond Dallas Page) at his Florida nightclub in December 1989 when she was 19 years old, and started dating shortly after. Falkinburg was then a manager in World Championship Wrestling, while Kimberly graduated with a master's degree in advertising from Northwestern University in 1991 and worked in the industry for a brief time before joining him in the wrestling business.
Her first WCW television appearance was in April 1991, as one of Page's Diamond Dolls. The couple married on December 1, 1991, and she did not make any more appearances on WCW television until 1994, when she became Page's regular valet. Before then, she worked as a public relations coordinator, account executive, aerobics instructor and waitress.
Page was engaged in a feud with Dave Sullivan, who objected to how Page treated her. Page won that feud but ended up losing Kimberly in a match to Johnny B. Badd at the WCW World War 3 pay-per-view event in 1995. Badd promptly freed her and she became his valet, simply going by the name of Kimberly. After Mero departed for the World Wrestling Federation, she became The Booty Babe for The Booty Man, who had recently shed his "Zodiac" gimmick and left the Dungeon of Doom. The gimmick lasted until late 1996.
Kimberly did not appear on WCW programming again until March 1997's Uncensored, when she rejoined Page (now a face after having refused to join the New World Order) as part of his feud with "Macho Man" Randy Savage, who had interrupted a Gene Okerlund interview with Page. Miss Elizabeth then flashed an NWO-defaced centerfold of Kimberly from the 1997 edition of Playboy's Nude Celebrities, after which Kimberly herself appeared from backstage having been spray-painted off-screen by the NWO. The segment was also the first public revelation of Page and Kimberly being an actual married couple.
After the Page/Savage feud ended, Kimberly formed the Nitro Girls in July. They danced during breaks on WCW Monday Nitro to entertain the fans. The Nitro Girls were given their own official website, while she and several members appeared in a non-nude pictorial in the September 1998 issue of Penthouse, and filmed a 1999 pay-per-view. In February 1999, Kimberly became involved in an angle in which she was being stalked by Scott Steiner, which culminated in Page attacking Steiner in the arena parking garage on the February 8 episode of WCW Monday Nitro as Steiner followed her to her car; Steiner then stole the car with Kim inside, and attempted to run over Page in the garage. He then threw Kimberly (actually a stunt-woman) from the car, and she was later taken away in an ambulance.
Following the end of the angle, Kimberly departed the Nitro Girls later that year and again accompanied Page to the ring as his valet, then took part in a match against David Flair at Mayhem on November 21. In 2000, she turned heel on Page to join Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff's New Blood stable. In the storyline, she decided it was "all about me" instead of Page, and it was hinted she was romantically involved with Bischoff. She had brief feuds with Miss Elizabeth and Miss Hancock, and was also briefly paired with Mike Awesome, before her departure from WCW that year.
She and Diamond Dallas Page amicably separated in July 2004, then divorced in 2005.
While living in Atlanta, Page took acting jobs at the Alliance Theatre, then moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting as a career. Her first film role was a deleted scene in 2001's Rat Race that was included in the DVD extras, and her first starring role was in 2004's The Scam Artist, in which she appeared along with Michael Patrick Larson. She played Catwoman in the 2004 short fan film Grayson and in 2005 appeared on CSI: Miami as Horatio Caine's murdered girlfriend in the episode "Under Suspicion". Also in the 2005 movie The 40-Year-Old Virgin, she was in the "Date-A-Palooza" scene as Carol, the woman whose breast fell out of her shirt while she was talking.
She currently lives in Park City, Utah, working in marketing and interior design.
Championships and accomplishments
- World Championship Wrestling
- "Intelius People Search Report". Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- Perkins, Brad (April 2000). "Not Just a Pretty Face". WOW Magazine.
- Winter, Missy Lynn (September 2000). "Kimberly Page Interview". Rampage Magazine.
- "Cover". Ironman Magazine. November 2003.
- "IronMan". Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Bayless, Brian (January 22, 2015). "RF Video Shoot Interview with Kimberly Page". RSPWFAQ.net. Scott's Blog of Doom!.
- "WCW World War III - Monday, November 26th, 1995 results". ddtdigest.com. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- "WCW Uncensored '97 - Sunday, 03/16/97". ddtdigest.com. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- "This Week In The WCW: WCW Monday Night Nitro - Monday, 07/14/97". ddtdigest.com. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- "The Nitro Girls". Penthouse. September 1998.
- Byers, Ryan. "Top 8 Stupid WCW Stories". 411mania. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- WCW Monday Nitro Report - DDT Digest, 2/8/99
- "WCW Mayhem Sunday, November 21, 1999". ddtdigest.com. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Melchor, Michael (November 13, 2004). "411’s 10 Hottest Wrestling Women: #5 – Kimberly Page". 411mania.com.
- Martin, Adam. "Kimberly Page Interview". WrestleView.com. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- Here is an update on the former wife of Diamond Dallas Page, Kimberly. She is now living in Utah working in marketing.