||Look up Kaufmann in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Kaufmann is a surname with many variants such as Kauffmann, Kaufman, and Kauffman. In German, the name means merchant. It is the cognate of the English Chapman (which had a similar meaning in the Middle Ages, though it disappeared from modern English). Often it is a Jewish Name. "Kaufmann" may refer to:
- Aloys P. Kaufmann (1902–1984), Mayor of St. Louis, Missouri
- Christine Kaufmann (born 1945), Austrian actor
- David Kaufmann, Jewish-Austrian scholar
- Edgar J. Kaufmann (1885–1955), prominent US businessman and philanthropist
- Eduard Kaufmann, German physician, and one of the discoverer's of Abderhalden-Kaufmann-Lignac syndrome
- Eugen Kaufmann (born 1892), German architect
- Evan Kaufmann (born 1984), ice hockey player
- Felix Kaufmann (1895–1949), Austrian-American law philosopher
- Frank Kaufmann (born 1952), Peace Activist
- Georg Friedrich Kaufmann (1679–1735), Baroque composer from Thuringia (now in southern Germany)
- George Adams Kaufmann (1894-1963), British mathematician, translator and anthroposophist
- Gordon Kaufmann (1888–1949), English-born American architect
- Günther Kaufmann (1947-2012), German actor
- Hans Kaufmann (born 1948), Swiss politician and business consultant
- Jonas Kaufmann, tenor
- Konstantin Kaufmann (1818–1882) Russian general, for whom "Mount Kaufmann" (or "Peak Kaufmann", now called Lenin Peak) was named
- Klaus Kaufmann, Austrian pianist who founded the Austrian-Chinese-Music-University
- Maurice Kaufmann, British actor
- Max R. Kaufmann, designer of the Kaufmann font family
- Michael Kaufmann, character from the Silent Hill series
- Oskar Kaufmann, Hungarian-German Jewish architect
- Patricia A. (Trish) Kaufmann of Lincoln, Delaware
- Peter Kaufmann, politician and businessman in Winnipeg
- Stefan Kaufmann (musician) (born 1960), German drummer
- Stefan Kaufmann (politician), (born 1969), German Bundestag member
- Stefan H.E. Kaufmann, German microbiologist
- Sylvia-Yvonne Kaufmann
- Walter Arnold Kaufmann (1921–1980), German philosopher
- Walter Kaufmann (composer) (1907–1984), Czech-born American ethnomusicologist
- Walter Kaufmann (physicist) (1871–1947), German physicist
- William Kaufmann, who along with Michael B. Morgan founded Morgan Kaufmann Publishers in 1984
- William G. Kaufmann (1869-1947), American politician
- Prof. Rabbi Yehezkel Kaufmann (1889–1963), Bible scholar
- Isaac Kaufmann-Funk, American editor, lexicographer
- Kaufmann Kohler, reform rabbi
- Kaufmann's (Kaufmann's Furniture Galleries), regional department store chain
- Alexa Kaufman, Famous Computer Programmer at Lehigh University
- Aaron Kaufman, American mechanic and fabricator, featured on the television show Fast N' Loud
- Abraham Kaufman (1885–1971), a Russian-born medical doctor, community organizer and Zionist
- Alan S. Kaufman (born 1944), psychologist/IQ test developer
- Allen Kaufman (born 1933), chess professional
- Andrew Kaufman, Canadian writer
- Andy Kaufman (1949–1984), American entertainer
- Ariel Durant (born Chaya Kaufman), historian and writer, wife of Will Durant
- Bel Kaufman (1911-2014), author of Up the Down Staircase and granddaughter of Sholom Aleichem
- Benjamin Kaufman (Medal of Honor) (March 10, 1894 – February 5, 1981) World War I Medal of Honor recipient
- Boris Kaufman, younger brother of Dziga Vertov
- Brandon Kaufman (born 1990), American football player
- Bruria Kaufman (1918-2010), Israeli theoretical physicist
- Charlie Kaufman (born 1958), American screenwriter, producer, director, and lyricist
- Dan Kaufman, special effects artist
- David S. Kaufman, American politician
- David Kaufman, American voice actor
- David Kaufman, theater critic
- Denis Abramovich Kaufman
- Denis Arkadievich Kaufman
- Donald Kaufman (1930–2009), American toy collector
- Edward E. "Ted" Kaufman (born 1939), American politician
- Elaine Kaufman, American restaurateur
- George S. Kaufman, American playwright
- Gerald Kaufman, British Member of Parliament
- Harold R. Kaufman (born 1926), American physicist, developed Kaufman ion source
- Henry Kaufman (born 1927), German-American economist
- Herbert Kaufman
- Irving Kaufman (1910–1992), American federal judge
- Irving Kaufman (1890–1976) American entertainer
- Isidor Kaufman (Isidore Kaufmann), Hungarian Jewish painter
- James C. Kaufman
- Les Kaufman, Professor of Biology at Boston University
- Lloyd Kaufman
- Louis Kaufman, violinist
- Mel Kaufman, football player for the Washington Redskins.
- Millard Kaufman, American screenwriter and novelist
- Morris Kaufman, a Manitoba judge
- Moisés Kaufman, playwright and director
- Murray the K (Murray Kaufman)
- Nadeen L. Kaufman psychologist/IQ test developer
- Nikolay Kaufman, Bulgarian musicologist
- Philip Kaufman, film director
- Philip A. Kaufman (Phil Kaufman), an American engineer, the namesake of the Phil Kaufman Award
- Robert Kaufman, American screenwriter and film producer
- Smylie Kaufman, professional golfer
- Stephen R. Kaufman
- Terrence Kaufman, linguist and professor at the University of Pittsburgh
- Theodore N. Kaufman, businessman and writer
- Wendy Kaufman
- William E. Kaufman, rabbi, philosopher
- Dr. Kaufman, a villain in Tomorrow Never Dies
- Craig Kauffman, Artist
- Draper Kauffman (1911–1979) Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy and son of James L. Kauffman, with whom he was the joint namesake of USS Kauffman (FFG-59)
- Elizabeth Bush, born Kauffman
- Ewing Marion Kauffman, namesake of Kauffman Stadium
- George B. Kauffman, (born 1930) American chemist
- James Laurence Kauffman (1887–1963), United States Navy Vice Admiral and father of Draper Kauffman, with whom he was the joint namesake of USS Kauffman (FFG-59)
- Louis Kauffman, American mathematician
- Marta Kauffman, TV producer and writer
- Matthew Kauffman, journalist
- Scott Kauffman, businessman
- Stuart (Alan) Kauffman, US theoretical biologist and complex systems researcher
"Non abbiamo soprano" Tosca E lucevan bis Kaufmann
Puccini - Tosca Con Angela Gheorghiu & Jonas Kaufmann; López-Cobos 16.04.2016 Viena.
Sehnsucht Desire - German Arias by Jonas Kaufmann (Münchner Rundfunkorchester)
Subscribe to CMajor Global YouTube channel here: http://goo.gl/H5vvGg Sehnsucht - German Arias by Jonas Kaufmann (Münchner Rundfunkorchester) A ...
Jonas Kaufmann - Turandot, Atto III: "Nessun Dorma"
Music video by Jonas Kaufmann performing Turandot, Atto III: "Nessun Dorma". (C) 2015 Sony Music Entertainment http://vevo.ly/rEd0bF.
Jonas Kaufmann: "Che gelida manina"
Jonas Kaufmann sings "Che gelida manina" from Puccini's opera 'La Bohème'. Shop Jonas' Decca catalogue:http://po.st/kaufmanncata.
Jonas Kaufmann & Kristine Opolais ~ Liebesduett „Tu, tu, amore, tu?“
Jonas Kaufmann und Kristine Opolais singen eines der schönsten Liebesduette, die Puccini komponierte: „Tu, tu, amore, tu?“ aus der Oper MANON LESCAUT.
Jonas Kaufmann ~ "Tosca-Szene" geht um die Opernwelt
Ein großartiger Jonas Kaufmann ! Diese Tosca-Szene wird um die Opernwelt gehen. Unglaublich schlagfertig witzelt der Tenor über seine abwesende "Tosca“ ...
Jonas Kaufmann - Tosca, Atto I: "Recondita armonia"
Music video by Jonas Kaufmann performing Tosca, Atto I: "Recondita armonia". (C) 2015 Sony Music Entertainment http://vevo.ly/SRmXWB.
Jonas Kaufmann - E lucevan le stelle
Jonas Kaufmann - Dein ist mein ganzes Herz 2011
Jonas Kaufmann - Dein ist mein ganzes Herz 2011 aus der Operette 'Land des Lächelns' von Franz Lehar from the operetta 'The Land of Smile' by Franz Lehár ...
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:41:15 -0700
What a terrific episode of The Download! On tonight's show, Justin breaks down all the top stories at the NFL Draft with WGN's own Adam Hoge and Sam Panayotovich, former Bears players Israel Idonije and Doug Plank and Beachwood Reporter's Jim ...
Fri, 29 Apr 2016 21:52:30 -0700
Another incredible episode of The Download to end the week! On tonight's show, Justin talks to State Representative Will Guzzardi about the Illinois House Future Caucus, WGN's Bears Insider Adam Hoge breaks down the Chicago Bears picks during the 2nd ...
Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:48:30 -0700
We've got another spectacular episode of The Download! On the show tonight, Justin recaps the week's top political stories with Aldertrack's Mike Fourcher, (almost) 90-year-old Cubs fan Dorothy Farrell discusses the efforts being made to have her sing ...
Mon, 25 Apr 2016 03:49:38 -0700
I enjoy Jonas Kaufmann very much when he has sung in the United States. I had planned a trip to New York to hear him in Manon Lescaut and was very disappointed when he cancelled..Agroup of us had made all the arrangements for the trip from Chicago ...
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:58:21 -0700
Whoa! What a busy night! Justin breaks down all the action from the NFL Draft including the Laremy Tunsil saga and the reaction to the Bears taking Leonard Floyd as their #1 pick. Justin is joined for the evening by the tremendous Adam Hoge at the ...
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:49:23 -0700
Jonas Kaufmann will sing both vocal parts in Das Lied von der Erde. April 15, 2016 by norman lebrecht. 13 comments. It's with the Vienna Philharmonic in June, conductor Daniele Gatti. The tenor sections should present no problem for his vocal range ...
Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:41:15 -0700
After a week off for Spring Break and a day off to watch the Blackhawks lose to the Blues, The Download is finally back! On tonight's show Justin speaks to the new 33rd Ward Committeeman Aaron Goldstein about his desire to change the culture of machine ...
Mon, 04 Apr 2016 14:32:47 -0700
A three-year captain for Marian Central, Kaufmann played a key part in helping the Hurricanes to a 39-3 record and a Class 3A state championship last fall. She recorded 477 digs during the run to the state title and holds all of the school's defensive ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.