Katipunan (formerly Lubungan) is a second class municipality in the province of Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 43,339 people.
In 1955, six barrios were created:
- sitios of Malobog, Malupis, Linasan Manok, Gakol, Gimakan, Lipakan and Capasi as barrio Denoman;
- sitios of Boalboal, Malonglong, Lobongpre, Nanginan Upper, Larang, Lowang, Lawag, Sibog, Lindangan, Gumatob and Lumbayao as barrio Pinialan;
- sitios of Baoy, Tamara, Tamilokan, Labokan, Sinilog, Grap, Tobod, Larang, Senuelan, Sibutak, Kunalog, Sapanaga and Upper Lipoga as barrio Nanginan;
- sitios of Depog, Mate, Saloyong, Lanasan, Notap, Balangasan, Masoy, Upper Seraboc, Dapitan, Linay, Baoran, Bulaw, Siran, Kalayaw, Salay, Kalangag, Conon, Pinopoan, Dauwan, Takwas, Labob, Dabiac, Labaw, Diway, Toboy, Domala, Tolawan, Gotayan, Sirowan, Sigosoy, Dicayas, Kasaw, Denoman, Gimitan, Liliran, Sigamoc, Mosoman, Sikitan, Pierangan, Kitonoc, Parol, Karopay, Tokosawan, Nopiac, Ginokot, Lotowan, Logoc, Napangon, Gomanggay, Boyawan, Malonob, Dicayok, Silisi, Talisay, Tiyala, and Setog Proper as barrio Setog;
- sitios of Mamara, Tabenas, Kimay, Setubo, Diwakat, Sebalug, Liang, Balobohan, Libo, Sapa, Langob, Moliton, Lanapan, Calumbog and Bentunong as barrio Kanibongan; and
- sitios of Basangan, Tongilawan, Sikawang, Lagag, Singatong, Linabo, Luyoran and Palinan as barrio Basangan.
Katipunan is politically subdivided into 30 barangays.
- Barangay Dos (Pob.)
- Barangay Uno (Pob.)
- Dr. Jose Rizal (Lower Mias)
- New Tambo
- San Antonio (Laoy)
- San Vicente
- Santo Niño
|Population census of Katipunan
|Source: National Statistics Office
Zamboanga Peninsula - It's More Fun in Zamboanga del Norte
Provinces , Festivals , Delicacies & Tourist Attractions.
Manukan Tourism - Libuton Cave
Manukan Tourism - Libuton Cave Manukan Zamboanga del Norte.
Kyani KATIPunaN ZAmBOAnGa Del NortE | KYANI CEBU Kyani Vault
http://roger.kyanicebu.com http://kyanicebu.com http://bit.ly/IQvpk1 Entrepreneur home office earning money on the internet christian entrepreneurship kyani ...
DW7DUG DUMAGUETE CITY WITH DU8BRM "PATRIOT" OF MANUKAN ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE
Monitoring using my dependable ICOM 2340H and Diamond F23H antenna, strong signals.....
Manukan Tourism - Mini Museum
Manukan Zamboanga del Norte.
Katipunan Bank | Mission, Vision & Objectives
Katipunan Bank (Zamboanga del Norte) provides globally competitive banking services to rural areas. The company is headquartered in Dipolog City, Philippines...
Barangay San Antonio, Katipunan, ZaNorte in Drill to Reduce Disaster Risk
Video Footage and Editing by Boyet Codas- Katipunan, Zamboanga del Norte - "An average of three (3) times flooding in a year has been a trend here in our bar...
Katipunan Parish Youth Ministry on Environmental Concern and Mining Issues
A presentation of the Parish Yout Ministry of Katipunan, Zamboanga del Norte for their concern for the environment and mining issues.
DAY 15: Zamboanga del Norte and Sibugay
Mayor Evelyn Uy was the first to welcome Bro. Eddie as he arrived Monday night in Dipolog City; she also hosted a delicious dinner for the lone senatorial ca...
champion me yeheh... diving board at dicayo katipunan (xprak8 mover'z).mp4
mga boang sa katipunan nagtapog-tapog kay nakadaug me sa contest sa sindangan.. yehehhh sa dicayo, katipunan, zamboanga del norte.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 21:42:34 -0700
Azcuna was born in Katipunan, Zamboanga del Norte on February 16, 1939. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts and juris doctor degrees from Ateneo De Manila University. Azcuna placed fourth in the 1962 Bar examinations. The ICJ has also chosen four other ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter