|Dr. Subho Ray, President |
Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is a not-for-profit industry body registered under the Societies Act, 1986. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value added services sectors. IAMAI also put forward the problems and requirements of the businesses to the consumers, shareholders, investors and the government of India. The main purpose of the Internet and Mobile Association of India is to improve and expand the value added services pertaining to mobiles and several online services.
IAMAI is the only specialized industry body in India representing the interests of online and mobile value added services industry.
- "Internet Advertising Boom Next In Line: Experts". Businessworld.in. 2010-03-29. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- Faiz Askari (2009-12-03). "Customer centricity is the key to Internet growth - IAMAI". Indiaprwire.com. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- "IAMAI :: About Us :: Introduction". Iamai.in. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- "Internet and Mobile Association of India". Business.mapsofindia.com. 2007-12-14. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- "India's mobile internet users touch 2 million: Rediff.com Business". Business.rediff.com. 2010-01-05. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.