|— Borough —|
|• Total||0.4 sq mi (1 km2)|
|• Land||0.4 sq mi (1 km2)|
|• Density||8,300/sq mi ( 3,200/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID|
|Website||Borough of Ingram|
Ingram is located at (40.445254, -80.067043).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2), all of it land.
Surrounding neighborhoods 
- North – Windgap (a Pittsburgh neighborhood)
- East – Crafton Heights (a Pittsburgh neighborhood)
- South – Crafton (an Allegheny county borough)
- West – Fairywood (a Pittsburgh neighborhood)
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,712 people, 1,565 households, and 971 families residing in the borough. The population density was 8,525.1 people per square mile (3,257.3/km²). There were 1,650 housing units at an average density of 3,789.4 per square mile (1,447.9/km²). The racial makeup of the borough was 95.42% White, 3.07% African American, 0.22% Native American, 0.54% Asian, 0.22% from other races, and 0.54% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.57% of the population.
There were 1,565 households out of which 28.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.8% were married couples living together, 12.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.9% were non-families. 33.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 12.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.33 and the average family size was 3.01.
In the borough the population was spread out with 22.7% under the age of 18, 8.4% from 18 to 24, 30.9% from 25 to 44, 21.8% from 45 to 64, and 16.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 88.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 84.8 males.
The median income for a household in the borough was $35,308, and the median income for a family was $45,824. Males had a median income of $32,500 versus $27,417 for females. The per capita income for the borough was $18,668. About 7.4% of families and 8.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 9.9% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.
- "Race, Hispanic or Latino, Age, and Housing Occupancy: 2010 Census Redistricting Data (Public Law 94-171) Summary File (QT-PL), Ingram borough, Pennsylvania". U.S. Census Bureau, American FactFinder 2. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.