ISO 8000, Data quality, is an ISO standard under development. It will be published as a number of separate documents, which ISO calls "parts".
ISO 8000 is being developed by ISO technical committee TC 184, Automation systems and integration, sub-committee SC 4, Industrial data. Like other ISO and IEC standards, ISO 8000 is copyrighted and is not freely available.
The following part has already been published:
- ISO/TS 8000-1:2011, Data quality — Part 1: Overview
- ISO 8000-2:2012, Data quality — Part 2: Vocabulary
- ISO/TS 8000-100:2009, Data quality — Part 100: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Overview
- ISO 8000-102:2009, Data quality — Part 102: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Vocabulary
- ISO 8000-110:2009, Data quality — Part 110: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Syntax, semantic encoding, and conformance to data specification
- ISO/TS 8000-120:2009, Data quality — Part 120: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Provenance
- ISO/TS 8000-130:2009, Data quality — Part 130: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Accuracy
- ISO/TS 8000-140:2009, Data quality — Part 140: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Completeness
- ISO/TS 8000-150:2011, Data quality — Part 150: Master data: Quality management framework
Benson, Peter (2009), "ISO 8000 Data Quality — The Fundamentals, Part 1", Real-World Decision Support (RWDS) Journal 3 (4)
Benson, Peter (2008), NATO Codification System as the foundation for ISO 8000, the International Standard for data quality (Oil IT Journal)
Benson, Peter (2009), ISO 8000 — A new international standard for data quality
Benson, Peter (2010), Peter Benson discusses the certification options of ISO 8000 (Live Recording)
Grantner, Emily (2007), "ISO 8000 — A Standard for data quality", Logistics Spectrum (Oct.-Dec.)
West, Matthew (2009), "ISO 8000 — the Emerging Standard for Data Quality", IAIDQ's Information and Data Quality Newsletter 5 (3) (full article requires no cost registration to access)
- ^ SC4ONLINE
- ^ ISO copyright policy
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-1:2011
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-2:2012
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-100:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-102:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-110:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-120:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-130:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-140:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-150:2011
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:21:33 -0700
In this photo, the same nightlight provides the illumination, only from a few feet away. While this shot wouldn't win awards for image quality, it's still surprisingly clean. There are very few cameras in this class that produce images this clean at ...
Toronto Life (satire) (blog)
Toronto Life (satire) (blog)
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:09:56 -0800
How do movie crews make Toronto look like New York? One fake police car at a time. (Images: Christopher Drost). Film is a billion-dollar business in Toronto. Lured by favourable exchange rates and tax credits, American companies come here to shoot TV ...
Sat, 04 Oct 2014 04:29:51 -0700
She used her Canon EOS 6D camera using a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens shot at 1/320 of a second at f/5.6 at ISO 8000. "There were a lot of firsts this week. I had my first Muskegon Lumberjacks hockey game, first tennis match, first judge swearing-in ceremony ...
Mon, 06 Oct 2014 03:52:30 -0700
1/60 sec f/5.6 | 58mm | ISO 500. Sample Image. 1/80 sec f/5.6 | 75mm | ISO 8000. Sample Image. 1/80 sec f/5.6 | 75mm | ISO 8000. Sample Image. 1/80 sec f/5.6 | 75mm | ISO 4000. Sample Image. 1/60 sec f/5.6 | 51mm | ISO 10000. Sample Image. 1/60 sec
Thu, 03 Jul 2014 09:53:35 -0700
Sony's refreshed Alpha A77 DSLR packs some impressive performance boosts. With increased ISO light sensitivity and a new translucent mirror for improved autofocus, the 24.3-MP A77 II ($1,200) looks set to take the enthusiast DSLR market by storm.
The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com (blog)
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:25:40 -0700
Fats Domino rests before heading to the front row to watch the premiere of "The Big Beat," a documentary film by Joe Lauro on Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew and others presented at the 2014 New Orleans Film Festival at the Carver Theater on Orleans ...
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:07:07 -0700
Sony's moves in the field of consumer electronics can seem genius at times, and baffling at others. Its new full-frame mirrorless camera, the A7s, is a little bit of both. It's a camera that looks and functions exactly as previous A7 models, but with a ...
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:06:30 -0700
In 2013 the Sony Alpha A7 convinced our team and a panel of tech-savvy judges that it was system camera of the year. Not because it had the most lenses available, was the fastest, nor because there weren't other great new cameras coming out, but ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.