ISO 8000, Data quality, is an ISO standard under development. It will be published as a number of separate documents, which ISO calls "parts".
ISO 8000 is being developed by ISO technical committee TC 184, Automation systems and integration, sub-committee SC 4, Industrial data. Like other ISO and IEC standards, ISO 8000 is copyrighted and is not freely available.
The following part has already been published:
- ISO/TS 8000-1:2011, Data quality — Part 1: Overview
- ISO 8000-2:2012, Data quality — Part 2: Vocabulary
- ISO/TS 8000-100:2009, Data quality — Part 100: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Overview
- ISO 8000-102:2009, Data quality — Part 102: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Vocabulary
- ISO 8000-110:2009, Data quality — Part 110: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Syntax, semantic encoding, and conformance to data specification
- ISO/TS 8000-120:2009, Data quality — Part 120: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Provenance
- ISO/TS 8000-130:2009, Data quality — Part 130: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Accuracy
- ISO/TS 8000-140:2009, Data quality — Part 140: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Completeness
- ISO/TS 8000-150:2011, Data quality — Part 150: Master data: Quality management framework
Benson, Peter (2009), "ISO 8000 Data Quality — The Fundamentals, Part 1", Real-World Decision Support (RWDS) Journal 3 (4)
Benson, Peter (2008), NATO Codification System as the foundation for ISO 8000, the International Standard for data quality (Oil IT Journal) (PDF)
Benson, Peter (2009), ISO 8000 — A new international standard for data quality
Benson, Peter (2010), Peter Benson discusses the certification options of ISO 8000 (Live Recording)
Grantner, Emily (2007), "ISO 8000 — A Standard for data quality", Logistics Spectrum (Oct.-Dec.)
West, Matthew (2009), "ISO 8000 — the Emerging Standard for Data Quality", IAIDQ's Information and Data Quality Newsletter 5 (3) (full article requires no cost registration to access)
- ^ SC4ONLINE
- ^ ISO copyright policy
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-1:2011
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-2:2012
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-100:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-102:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-110:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-120:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-130:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-140:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-150:2011
Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:23:17 -0700
Technical Information: Canon EOS-1D X camera with 70-200mm f2.8 lens @ 125mm, 1/800th second @ f2.8, ISO 8000. Here's the entire 2015 Photos of the Day gallery: 1 / 102. POTD-Overall.jpg. POTD. Andrew Boyd, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune.
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:25:54 -0700
... deck of Calhoun's restaurant is quite visible, and at frame right, the tiny registration number on the houseboat is also quite readable. For an ISO 8000 image shot handheld and well after the sun had completely set, this really struck me as pretty ...
DV Info Net
DV Info Net
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:56:15 -0700
In the studio we shot at ISO 850, in the lobby we used ISO 8000 and for the night exterior we set the ISO to 2500. It all looks very good. You'll see some noise/grain in the ISO 8000 footage of course, but it's not unlike film grain. The video clip ...
Adorama (press release)
Adorama (press release)
Mon, 16 Feb 2015 03:07:21 -0800
Even though noise is obvious at ISO 6400, the grain structure is tight and pleasing and likely won't be bothersome for applications such as sports photography, or for photos to be used online. By ISO 8000, gain is quite apparent, but again it is tight ...
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:21:33 -0700
In this photo, the same nightlight provides the illumination, only from a few feet away. While this shot wouldn't win awards for image quality, it's still surprisingly clean. There are very few cameras in this class that produce images this clean at ...
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:11:27 -0800
Sample Image. 1/320 sec f/5.6 | ISO 1250. Sample Image. 1/640 sec f/6.3 | ISO 6400. Sample Image. 1/125 sec f/5 | ISO 6400. Sample Image. 1/200 sec f/5.6 | ISO 8000. Sample Image. 1/100 sec f/6.3 | ISO 25600. Sample Image. 1/640 sec f/6.3 | ISO 12800.
Thu, 08 Jan 2015 07:48:38 -0800
1/400 sec f/8 | ISO 5000. Sample Image. 1/400 sec f/5.6 | ISO 8000. Sample Image. 1/125 sec f/11 | ISO 100. Sample Image. 1/160 sec f/11 | ISO 320. Sample Image. 1/250 sec f/11 | ISO 800. Sample Image. 1/400 sec f/11 | ISO 800. Sample Image. 1/320 sec
Sat, 04 Oct 2014 04:29:51 -0700
She used her Canon EOS 6D camera using a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens shot at 1/320 of a second at f/5.6 at ISO 8000. "There were a lot of firsts this week. I had my first Muskegon Lumberjacks hockey game, first tennis match, first judge swearing-in ceremony ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.