ISO 8000, Data quality, is an ISO standard under development. It will be published as a number of separate documents, which ISO calls "parts".
ISO 8000 is being developed by ISO technical committee TC 184, Automation systems and integration, sub-committee SC 4, Industrial data. Like other ISO and IEC standards, ISO 8000 is copyrighted and is not freely available.
The following part has already been published:
- ISO/TS 8000-1:2011, Data quality — Part 1: Overview
- ISO 8000-2:2012, Data quality — Part 2: Vocabulary
- ISO/TS 8000-100:2009, Data quality — Part 100: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Overview
- ISO 8000-102:2009, Data quality — Part 102: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Vocabulary
- ISO 8000-110:2009, Data quality — Part 110: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Syntax, semantic encoding, and conformance to data specification
- ISO/TS 8000-120:2009, Data quality — Part 120: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Provenance
- ISO/TS 8000-130:2009, Data quality — Part 130: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Accuracy
- ISO/TS 8000-140:2009, Data quality — Part 140: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Completeness
- ISO/TS 8000-150:2011, Data quality — Part 150: Master data: Quality management framework
Benson, Peter (2009), "ISO 8000 Data Quality — The Fundamentals, Part 1", Real-World Decision Support (RWDS) Journal 3 (4)
Benson, Peter (2008), NATO Codification System as the foundation for ISO 8000, the International Standard for data quality (Oil IT Journal) (PDF)
Benson, Peter (2009), ISO 8000 — A new international standard for data quality
Benson, Peter (2010), Peter Benson discusses the certification options of ISO 8000 (Live Recording)
Grantner, Emily (2007), "ISO 8000 — A Standard for data quality", Logistics Spectrum (Oct.-Dec.)
West, Matthew (2009), "ISO 8000 — the Emerging Standard for Data Quality", IAIDQ's Information and Data Quality Newsletter 5 (3) (full article requires no cost registration to access)
- ^ SC4ONLINE
- ^ ISO copyright policy
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-1:2011
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-2:2012
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-100:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-102:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-110:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-120:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-130:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-140:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-150:2011
Mon, 03 Aug 2015 04:57:38 -0700
At around ISO 8,000 the Sony A7RII shadow areas get more and more washed out and some detail is lost. Noise performance is still good and in many situations the footage beyond ISO 10,000 and even up to 25,600 might still be usable for you, but look out ...
Wed, 01 Jul 2015 12:25:02 -0700
Pros: High image quality; relatively fast continuous shooting; well-suppressed noise at high ISO; weather-sealed body; dual command dials. Cons: Limited manual exposure control for video capture; shallow handgrip; LCD doesn't tilt or rotate. Verdict ...
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:43:10 -0700
E' un'eccellenza irpina riconosciuta tra gli addetti ai lavori a livello nazionale, Espansione di Sergio Antonio Bolognese festeggia quest'anno i primi quindici anni di successi e programma il futuro tra risorse umane e tecnologia avanzata. Festeggia ...
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:25:54 -0700
... deck of Calhoun's restaurant is quite visible, and at frame right, the tiny registration number on the houseboat is also quite readable. For an ISO 8000 image shot handheld and well after the sun had completely set, this really struck me as pretty ...
DV Info Net
DV Info Net
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:02:05 -0700
In the studio we shot at ISO 850, in the lobby we used ISO 8000 and for the night exterior we set the ISO to 2500. It all looks very good. You'll see some noise/grain in the ISO 8000 footage of course, but it's not unlike film grain. The video clip ...
Wed, 20 May 2015 07:03:45 -0700
1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 125. Sample Image. 1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 250. Sample Image. 1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 500. Sample Image. 1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 1000. Sample Image. 1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 2000. Sample Image. 1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 4000. Sample Image. 1/40 sec f/0 | ISO 8000.
What Digital Camera
What Digital Camera
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:03:43 -0700
The M Monochrom Typ 246 is the manufacturer's second model to shoot just black and white, but is it more than an expensive gimmick? Find out in our Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 review. 1 / 7. Leica M Monochrom product shot 1. Credits: What Digital ...
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:21:33 -0700
In this photo, the same nightlight provides the illumination, only from a few feet away. While this shot wouldn't win awards for image quality, it's still surprisingly clean. There are very few cameras in this class that produce images this clean at ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.