ISO 8000, Data quality, is an ISO standard under development. It will be published as a number of separate documents, which ISO calls "parts".
ISO 8000 is being developed by ISO technical committee TC 184, Automation systems and integration, sub-committee SC 4, Industrial data. Like other ISO and IEC standards, ISO 8000 is copyrighted and is not freely available.
The following part has already been published:
- ISO/TS 8000-1:2011, Data quality — Part 1: Overview
- ISO 8000-2:2012, Data quality — Part 2: Vocabulary
- ISO/TS 8000-100:2009, Data quality — Part 100: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Overview
- ISO 8000-102:2009, Data quality — Part 102: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Vocabulary
- ISO 8000-110:2009, Data quality — Part 110: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Syntax, semantic encoding, and conformance to data specification
- ISO/TS 8000-120:2009, Data quality — Part 120: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Provenance
- ISO/TS 8000-130:2009, Data quality — Part 130: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Accuracy
- ISO/TS 8000-140:2009, Data quality — Part 140: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Completeness
- ISO/TS 8000-150:2011, Data quality — Part 150: Master data: Quality management framework
Benson, Peter (2009), ISO 8000 Data Quality — The Fundamentals, Part 1, Real-World Decision Support (RWDS) Journal 3 (4)
Benson, Peter (2008), NATO Codification System as the foundation for ISO 8000, the International Standard for data quality (Oil IT Journal)
Benson, Peter (2009), ISO 8000 — A new international standard for data quality
Benson, Peter (2010), Peter Benson discusses the certification options of ISO 8000 (Live Recording)
Grantner, Emily (2007), ISO 8000 — A Standard for data quality, Logistics Spectrum (Oct.-Dec.)
West, Matthew (2009), ISO 8000 — the Emerging Standard for Data Quality, IAIDQ's Information and Data Quality Newsletter 5 (3) (full article requires no cost registration to access)
- ^ SC4ONLINE
- ^ ISO copyright policy
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-1:2011
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-2:2012
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-100:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-102:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO 8000-110:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-120:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-130:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-140:2009
- ^ ISO catalogue page for ISO/TS 8000-150:2011
India PRwire (press release)
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 01:22:30 -0800
Headquartered in Bangalore, Unilog is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 8000 certified company that employs over 500 people in its local offices at Mysore, Philadelphia and Sydney. Unilog's comprehensive, end-to-end data management services cater to the ...
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:21:33 -0700
In this photo, the same nightlight provides the illumination, only from a few feet away. While this shot wouldn't win awards for image quality, it's still surprisingly clean. There are very few cameras in this class that produce images this clean at ...
Sat, 04 Oct 2014 04:26:15 -0700
She used her Canon EOS 6D camera using a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens shot at 1/320 of a second at f/5.6 at ISO 8000. "There were a lot of firsts this week. I had my first Muskegon Lumberjacks hockey game, first tennis match, first judge swearing-in ceremony ...
Mon, 03 Nov 2014 01:56:15 -0800
暗光或是夜景拍摄是一般相机的死穴，更不要说传感器尺寸更小感光能力更差的手机了。不过索尼Z3的出现似乎要打破这一定论，因为它的摄像头感光度能力达到了ISO 12800这样前所未有的高度。在几乎两眼一抹黑的情况下都 ...
Thu, 09 Oct 2014 08:11:15 -0700
I noticed one of the parents taking a photo of the fans shining their smartphone flashlights, so I turned around, spun my index finger dial a few rotations to slow the shutter speed, and snapped a few frames with my lens at 200mm at 1/160 at f3.5 with ...
Mon, 06 Oct 2014 03:59:19 -0700
1/60 sec f/5.6 | 58mm | ISO 500. Sample Image. 1/80 sec f/5.6 | 75mm | ISO 8000. Sample Image. 1/80 sec f/5.6 | 75mm | ISO 8000. Sample Image. 1/80 sec f/5.6 | 75mm | ISO 4000. Sample Image. 1/60 sec f/5.6 | 51mm | ISO 10000. Sample Image. 1/60 sec
Thu, 03 Jul 2014 09:53:35 -0700
Sony's refreshed Alpha A77 DSLR packs some impressive performance boosts. With increased ISO light sensitivity and a new translucent mirror for improved autofocus, the 24.3-MP A77 II ($1,200) looks set to take the enthusiast DSLR market by storm.
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 07:55:30 -0700
... expected to open in 2017. Hopefully the new stadium has better lighting than the Georgia Dome. Once inside we realized that we were going to need to shoot at ISO 8,000 or 10,000 just to get a fast enough shutter speed to stop the action with our f ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.