- Palm Sunday: The day when Jesus arrived in Jerusalem.
- Holy Thursday: The day when Jesus gave Last Supper with His Apostles, followed by the beginning of his passion.
- Good Friday: Jesus' crucifixion, performed in 14 stations.
- Holy Saturday: Loneliness of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the day that Jesus Christ's body lay in the tomb.
- Easter Sunday: The resurrection of the Christ.
Places famous for their Holy Week processions include:
See also Holy Week processions in Guatemala
- Castile and León
- Castile-La Mancha
- Region of Murcia
- Other regions
Renowned sculptors of Holy Week pasos include:
See also 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Taranto|
- Qromi Malta
- Semana Santa – University of Guadalajara, Mexico (in Spanish)
- Holy Week in Málaga Holy Week in Málaga.
- Holy Week in Taranto – Italy (in English - Spanish)
- Salzillo Processions in Murcia.
- Semana Santa Andina – Peru (in Spanish)
- Semana Santa in Popayán
- Semana Santa in Tunia, a small town near Popayan
- Holy Week in Lower Aragon
- Video Holy Week Procession El Encuentro in Alcañiz
- Holy Week in Nicaragua
- Holy Week Processions in Marikina City
- Eyewitness description of Holy Week processions in Cartagena
- Holy Week Procession in Baliuag, Bulacan