|Full name||Hogan Phillip Ephraim|
|Date of birth||31 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Archway, London, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Playing position||Winger / Striker|
|Current club||Toronto FC|
|West Ham United|
|2004–2008||West Ham United||0||(0)|
|2006–2007||→ Colchester United (loan)||21||(1)|
|2007||→ Queens Park Rangers (loan)||13||(2)|
|2008–||Queens Park Rangers||95||(4)|
|2009–2010||→ Leeds United (loan)||3||(0)|
|2011||→ Charlton Athletic (loan)||5||(1)|
|2012||→ Bristol City (loan)||5||(1)|
|2013–||→ Toronto FC (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Hogan Phillip Ephraim (born 31 March 1988) is an English football player who currently plays for Toronto FC in MLS on loan from Queens Park Rangers. He is a graduate of the West Ham United Academy and an England Under-19 international. His primary position is as a winger but he can also play as a forward.
Club career 
West Ham United 
Ephraim joined West Ham as a trainee in July 2004 making one substitute appearance for the Hammers first team during the 2005–06 season in the League Cup win over Sheffield Wednesday in September 2005 and was an unused substitute in the club's 0–3 loss to Italian side Palermo in the 2nd leg of the Uefa Cup 1st round a year later. He joined Championship side Colchester United on a one-month loan in November 2006, saying, "I've played youth football for three years now and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the Championship. A few clubs were interested but with Colchester being a team on the up, this was my first choice." He extended his loan spell for a further month in December and again in January 2007 until the end of the season. He made 21 appearances for Colchester, scoring one goal. In the 2007/08 season, he joined Queens Park Rangers on a three-month loan in August 2007. QPR manager John Gregory described him as "...technically very gifted and has the versatility to play on the right or left of midfield." He returned to West Ham in November 2007, having made 13 league appearances for QPR, scoring two goals.
Queens Park Rangers 
He joined Queens Park Rangers for an undisclosed fee on 2 January 2008, signing a three and a half year contract. Ephraim said of the move, "It's a great time to be at QPR. Big things are going to happen here – the new owners are very ambitious."
Leeds United loan 
On 26 November 2009, Ephraim joined Football League One leaders Leeds United on loan until 1 January 2010. QPR decided to not allow Ephraim to be eligible for Leeds' FA Cup games. On 1 December, Ephraim made his Leeds debut in a 2–0 away win against Oldham Athletic. After being limited to substitute appearances against Huddersfield Town and Brentford, Ephraim returned to the starting line-up against Accrington Stanley, on 15 December, in the Football League Trophy and scored his first goal for Leeds as well as providing as assist for Neil Kilkenny's goal. Ephraim's one month spell at Leeds saw him playing four games in all competitions scoring one goal. On 1 January 2010, he returned to QPR.
Charlton Athletic loan 
Bristol City loan 
Toronto FC loan 
Career statistics 
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Total|
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Total|
|2005–06||West Ham United||Premier League||0||0||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|2007–08||Queens Park Rangers||Championship||29||2||1||0||0||0||30||2|
|2009–10||Leeds United (loan)||Championship||3||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|2010–11||Queens Park Rangers||28||3||0||0||1||0||29||3|
|2011–12||Charlton Athletic (loan)||League One||5||1||0||0||0||0||5||1|
|2011–12||Bristol City (loan)||Championship||5||1||0||0||0||0||5||1|
International career 
Ephraim has represented England at U-16, U-17, U-18 and U-19 levels. He scored four goals in an England under-17s match against Russia and appeared in the UEFA European Championships in May 2005, scoring two goals in three games. He is also eligible to play for Nigeria or the Republic of Ireland.
- "Player Profiles: Hogan Ephrain". West Ham United Official Site. Retrieved 28 June 2007.
- "Sheff Wed 2–4 West Ham". BBC Sport. 20 September 2005. Retrieved 19 August 2007.
- "Palermo 3–0 West Ham (agg: 4–0)". BBC Sport. 28 September 2007. Retrieved 2 July 2007.
- "Ephraim joins Colchester on loan". BBC Sport. 23 November 2006. Retrieved 10 August 2007.
- "Ephraim extends Colchester stay". BBC Sport. 21 December 2006. Retrieved 19 August 2007.
- "Ephraim extends loan spell at U's". BBC Sport. 19 January 2007. Retrieved 10 August 2007.
- "Soccerbase: Hogan Ephrain". Racing Post. Retrieved 19 July 2007.
- "QPR recruit West Ham midfielder". BBC Sport. 10 August 2007. Retrieved 10 August 2007.
- Ashdown, John (2 January 2008). "QPR complete triple swoop". Guardian (London). Retrieved 2 January 2008.
- "United Sign QPR Striker". LeedsUnited.com. 26 November 2009. Retrieved 26 November 2009.
- Oldham 0 – 2 Leeds United
- "Leeds United 2 – 0 Accrington Stanley". BBC. 15 December 2009. Retrieved 15 December 2009.
- Ephraim returns to Rangers www.skysports.com
- "QPR winger Ephraim joins Charlton". South London Press. 9 November 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "Bristol City sign Hogan Ephraim, Andre Amougou & Dekel Keinan". BBC Sport. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Middlesbrough 1-1 Bristol City". BBC sport. Retrieved 24 March 2012.
- "Ephraim joins MLS side on loan …". Queens Park Rangers Official Website. 27 February 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- MacMahon, Martin (2 March 2013). "Reds Fall Short". Toronto FC. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Hogan Ephraim | QPR | Squad | Player Profiles
- "Hogan's goals inspire U17s". TheFA.com. 3 September 2004. Retrieved 19 June 2007.
- Hogan Ephraim player profile at qpr.co.uk
- Hogan Ephraim player profile at whufc.com
- Hogan Ephraim career stats at Soccerbase