This article is about the Austroasiatic language of India. For the Tibeto-Burman language also known as Ho of China, Vietnam and Laos, see Hani language
Ho (also known as Bihar Ho and Lanka Kol) is a Munda language of the Austroasiatic language family spoken primarily in India by about 1.04 million people (0.103% of India's population) per the 2001 census. It is spoken by the Ho people and is written with the "Varang Kshiti" (also "Warang Chiti" script). In some regions, in Oriya, Devanagari and Latin  but are considered non-ideal by the native speakers who prefer exclusive use of Varang Kshiti.  The name "Ho" is derived from the native word "ho", which means "human".
The largest concentrations of Ho speakers are in the East Singhbhum district of southern Jharkhand and in the Mayurbhanj district and Keonjhar district of northern Odisha. Ho is closer to the Mayurbhanj dialect of Mundari than the language spoken in Jharkhand. Although Ho and Mundari are linguistically closer, the ethnic identity of the speakers is distinct. 
- ^ Ho at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- ^ Nordhoff, Sebastian; Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2013). "Ho". Glottolog. Leipzig: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
- ^ "The Warang Chiti Alphabet". Swarthmore.edu. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- ^ Harrison, Anderson, David, Gregory. "Review of Proposal for Encoding Warang Chiti (Hoorthography) in Unicode" (PDF). Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- ^ a b "Ho Web Sketch: Ho writing" (PDF). Livingtongues.org. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- ^ Anderson, edited by Gregory S. (2008). The Munda languages (1. publ. ed.). London: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-32890-X.
- Deeney, J. J. (1991). Introduction to the Ho language: [learn Ho quickly and well]. Chaibasa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Burrows, L. (1915). Ho grammar: with vocabulary.
- Deeney, J. J. (1975). Ho grammar and vocabulary. Chaibasa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Hembram, D.r. "Shishu Halang" Part-2. jharkhand Publications.
- Bandia, Kaira Singh. "OL INITU".
- Bodra, Lako. "Saraswati Gwari".
- Bodra, Lako. "Baha Buru-Bonga Buru" in Ho language.
- Bodra, Lako. "Kol Rule" in Hindi.
- Bodra, Lako. "Kol Rule" in Ho by Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. "Halang Halpung" in Ho By Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. "Sahar Hora" part-1 by Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. (2000). "Sishu Alang" part I & part II by Dr. lako bodra.
- lala rai niranjan Shrivastav, Bhubaneswar prasad Awasthi, S.A.B.D.Hans,Dulay ch. munda. "Munda lokgeet abang lokkathayain".
- Bible Society of India, "Jiban Reya Hora" By Bible Society of India.
- Paleya, Padiyar., "Landa Bagan" Padiyar Paleya.
- Tiu, Prafulla., "Oriya-Ho" Language Translation. By Prafulla tiu.
- Honhage, Vibhishan." Sing Bonga Ashra". (1968).
- Deogam, Moraji., "Luku Hadam Deshum-Rumul".(1993).by Moraji Deogam.
- Purty, Dhanursingh, "Ho-Dishum Ho Honko" seven volumes.(1982) Xavier Ho Publications.
- Tiu, Soneya Kumar, "Re-ed-Ranu" PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. (Allopathic, Birth control & Horo vocabulary).physician Soneya Kumar Tiu.(1976).
- Deogam, Chandrabhusan, "Larka Ho", by Chandrabhusan Deogam.
- Purty, Laxman., "Elabu Padawa" Part-II. By Laxman Purty.
- Gagarai, Ghanshyam., "Parichaya" (Adivasi Ho Samaj). by Ghanshyam Gagarai.(6.10.1993). published by Krishi ebang jilla samanbayak. south Bihar, Jamshedpur.
- Tiu, Singhrai, "Warang Chiti Chinab" in Ho. by Singhrai Tiu.
- Bodra, Bagun, "Sishu Seyan" in Ho by Bagun Bodra. approved by Ho Bhasa Sahitya Vikash Samity Chaibasa, Singhbhum(W.)Bihar.
- Tiriya, Kali Charan, "SUSAR".publishes By Sida Hora Susar Aakala, Orissa, bhubaneswar.(1985).
- Sikander Tamsoy, Raiman kudada,Dobro Buliuli. "Dupub-Dustoor meeyad-marshal".
- Tiu, D.R. Soneya Kumar,."TURTUNG" by D.R. Soneya Kumar Tiu.
- Kumar, Bajra Bihari,. "HINDI-HO DICTIONARY". by Bajra Bihari Kumar. Nagaland Bhasha Parishad, Kohima. 395 pages.
- Uxbond,F.A., "Munda-Magyar-Maori". by F.A.Uxbond.london lUZAC & CO. 46, GREAT RUSSELL STREET.(1928).
- Hasan, Amir, " Kols Of Patta" by Amir Hasan(I.A.S).
- P.Ponette, S.J., "THE MUNDA WORLD". By FR J.B.HOFFMANN, S.J.(1978)Catholic Press Ranchi.
- Deeney, J. J. (1978). Ho-English Dictionary. Chaibassa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Anderson, Gregory D. S., Toshiki Osada and K. David Harrison. "Ho and the other Kherwarian Languages" In Gregory Anderson (ed.) Munda Languages. (2008). Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-32890-6
- Bodra, Ghanshyam 'Sakinj'., "UNKURU" a book for beginners" ( a selected book to promote Education in Adivasi HO Language and in WARANG KSHITI script.) 3rd eddition.
Ho language origin myth as told by K. C. Naik Biruli
Ho language origin myth as told by K. C. Naik Biruli, in Bhubeneshwar, India, 2007. The story of past times. Once there was old man Luku and old woman ...
THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE 'Amazing' Stephen Fry Gay short film
'This is amazing.' Ellen DeGeneres. 'Amazing!' (Stephen Fry). This short 'will melt your heart' (The Advocate). 'Must watch' (Dannii Minogue) For more info, ...
Language Apprentice: Bringing Back the Ho-Chunk Language
Arlene Blackdeer, a language apprentice for the Hoocak Waaziija Haci Language Division of the Ho-Chunk Nation, shares her experience and community's ...
A Letter from Hell - HO Language Film
A man, who reached hell after his sudden death, writes a letter to his Christian friend, asking him why he did not tell the truth about the heaven and hell.
"Tum Hi Ho" - aashiqui 2 in BHOJPURI LANGUAGE COVERED BY JAYESH VARMA
"TUM HI HO" Playback'd By Arijit singh For Movie "aashiqui 2" - The Same Song Is Re-Recorded On Karaoke Music Track In Voice Of On Growing New Singer ...
SINGHAM in Ho language
this video is not a original, this is a duplicat edited clip in Aadivasi (Ho) language only for your entertainment by Prithivi multimedia & Priti video. This video's ...
HO CHUNK LANGUAGE
HO CHUNK LANGUAGE with thanks to Ho Chunk Elder Preston Thompson, produced by Todd Rongstad, The Valkyrie Group, LLC.
Let It Go - Behind The Mic Multi-Language Version (from "Frozen")
Available now on Digital HD and Blu-ray Get the Frozen soundtrack on iTunes -http://smarturl.it/fsa1 Get the Frozen soundtrack on iTunes -http://smarturl.it/fsa1.
Living the Ho Chunk Language NASA West High School
Educational documentary co-produced by Native American Student Association - West High School Madison and Ho-Chun Nation Language Division Living the ...
Tum Hi Ho - Duet - By The School of Chinese Language's Teacher and Student~
This is an absolute treat! The BEST and the most ENTERTAINING program which took place at The School's 5th Birthday Event~ This item received the loudest ...
We're sorry, but there's no news about "Ho language" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.