This article is about the Austroasiatic language of India. For the Tibeto-Burman language also known as Ho of China, Vietnam and Laos, see Hani language
Ho (also known as Bihar Ho and Lanka Kol) is a Munda language of the Austroasiatic language family spoken primarily in India by about 1.04 million people (0.103% of India's population) per the 2001 census. It is spoken by the Ho people. It is written with the Devanagari and the Varang Kshiti scripts. The latter script was invented by pandit Dr. Lako Bodra.
- Deeney, J. J. (1991). Introduction to the Ho language: [learn Ho quickly and well]. Chaibasa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Burrows, L. (1980). The grammar of the Ho language: an eastern Himalayan dialect. New Delhi: Cosmo.
- Deeney, J. J. (1975). Ho grammar and vocabulary. Chaibasa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Hembram, D.r. "Shishu Halang" Part-2. jharkhand Publications.
- Bandia, Kaira Singh. "OL INITU".
- Bodra, Lako. "Saraswati Gwari".
- Bodra, Lako. "Baha Buru-Bonga Buru" in Ho language.
- Bodra, Lako. "Kol Rule" in Hindi.
- Bodra, Lako. "Kol Rule" in Ho by Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. "Halang Halpung" in Ho By Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. "Sahar Hora" part-1 by Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. (2000). "Sishu Alang" part I & part II by Dr. lako bodra.
- lala rai niranjan Shrivastav, Bhubaneswar prasad Awasthi, S.A.B.D.Hans,Dulay ch. munda. "Munda lokgeet abang lokkathayain".
- Bible Society of India, "Jiban Reya Hora" By Bible Society of India.
- Paleya, Padiyar., "Landa Bagan" Padiyar Paleya.
- Tiu, Prafulla., "Oriya-Ho" Language Translation. By Prafulla tiu.
- Honhage, Vibhishan." Sing Bonga Ashra". (1968).
- Deogam, Moraji., "Luku Hadam Deshum-Rumul".(1993).by Moraji Deogam.
- Purty, Dhanursingh, "Ho-Dishum Ho Honko" seven volumes.(1982) Xavier Ho Publications.
- Tiu, Soneya Kumar, "Re-ed-Ranu" PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. (Allopathic, Birth control & Horo vocabulary).physician Soneya Kumar Tiu.(1976).
- Deogam, Chandrabhusan, "Larka Ho", by Chandrabhusan Deogam.
- Purty, Laxman., "Elabu Padawa" Part-II. By Laxman Purty.
- Gagarai, Ghanshyam., "Parichaya" (Adivasi Ho Samaj). by Ghanshyam Gagarai.(6.10.1993). published by Krishi ebang jilla samanbayak. south Bihar, Jamshedpur.
- Tiu, Singhrai, "Warang Chiti Chinab" in Ho. by Singhrai Tiu.
- Bodra, Bagun, "Sishu Seyan" in Ho by Bagun Bodra. approved by Ho Bhasa Sahitya Vikash Samity Chaibasa, Singhbhum(W.)Bihar.
- Tiriya, Kali Charan, "SUSAR".publishes By Sida Hora Susar Aakala, Orissa, bhubaneswar.(1985).
- Sikander Tamsoy, Raiman kudada,Dobro Buliuli. "Dupub-Dustoor meeyad-marshal".
- Bodra, Ghanshyam, "AARSHI" compiled by society for development, improvement, unity and mobilization of"HO"(DISHUM).(2009).
- Tiu, D.R. Soneya Kumar,."TURTUNG" by D.R. Soneya Kumar Tiu.
- Kumar, Bajra Bihari,. "HINDI-HO DICTIONARY". by Bajra Bihari Kumar. Nagaland Bhasha Parishad, Kohima. 395 pages.
- Uxbond,F.A., "Munda-Magyar-Maori". by F.A.Uxbond.london lUZAC & CO. 46, GREAT RUSSELL STREET.(1928).
- Hasan, Amir, " Kols Of Patta" by Amir Hasan(I.A.S).
- P.Ponette, S.J., "THE MUNDA WORLD". By FR J.B.HOFFMANN, S.J.(1978)Catholic Press Ranchi.
- Deeney, J. J. (1978). Ho-English Dictionary. Chaibassa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Anderson, Gregory D. S., Toshiki Osada and K. David Harrison. "Ho and the other Kherwarian Languages" In Gregory Anderson (ed.) Munda Languages. (2008). Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-32890-6
Ho language origin myth as told by K. C. Naik Biruli
Ho language origin myth as told by K. C. Naik Biruli, in Bhubeneshwar, India, 2007. The story of past times. Once there was old man Luku and old woman Lukumi...
"Tum Hi Ho" - aashiqui 2 in BHOJPURI LANGUAGE COVERED BY JAYESH VARMA
"TUM HI HO" Playback'd By Arijit singh For Movie "aashiqui 2" - The Same Song Is Re-Recorded On Karaoke Music Track In Voice Of On Growing New Singer Of Sura...
THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE 'Amazing' Ellen DeGeneres
'This is amazing.' Ellen DeGeneres. 'Amazing!' (Stephen Fry). This short 'will melt your heart' (The Advocate). 'Must watch' (Dannii Minogue) For more info, ...
WPT In Wisconsin - Ho-Chunk Language
Wisconsin's Ho-Chunk Nation is trying to keep its culture alive by teaching younger members to speak the language. There are 7000 members in the tribe and o...
Ho Hey by The Lumineers - Irish Sign Language (ISL)
Ho Hey by The Lumineers - Irish Sign Language (ISL)
Tum Hi Ho - Duet - By The School of Chinese Language's Teacher and Student~
This is an absolute treat! The BEST and the most ENTERTAINING program which took place at The School's 5th Birthday Event~ This item received the loudest che...
HO CHUNK LANGUAGE
HO CHUNK LANGUAGE with thanks to Ho Chunk Elder Preston Thompson, produced by Todd Rongstad, The Valkyrie Group, LLC.
Sohail Khan's Body Language Analysed Post Jai Ho's Bad Review!! - UTVSTARS HD
After a gap of one year when Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's movie 'Jai Ho' hit the theatres few trade analysts were confident that it will cross the Rs 20...
Desh Ka Neta Kaisa Ho: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi & Rajeev Shukla on inappropriate language in politics
Desh Ka Neta Kaisa Ho: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi & Rajeev Shukla on inappropriate language in politics For latest breaking news, other top stories log on to: www.a...
The Story of Jesus - Ho / Lanka Kol / Bihar Ho Language (India, Bangladesh)
The Story of the Life and Times of Jesus Christ (Son of God). According to the Gospel of Luke. (India, Bangladesh) Ho / Lanka Kol / Bihar Ho Language. God Bl...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Ho language with people all over the world in our discussions.