This article is about the Austroasiatic language of India. For the Tibeto-Burman language also known as Ho of China, Vietnam and Laos, see Hani language
Ho (also known as Bihar Ho and Lanka Kol) is a Munda language of the Austroasiatic language family spoken primarily in India by about 1.04 million people (0.103% of India's population) per the 2001 census. It is spoken by the Ho people and is written with the "Varang Kshiti" (also "Warang Chiti" script). In some regions, in Oriya, Devanagari and Latin  but are considered non-ideal by the native speakers who prefer exclusive use of Varang Kshiti.  The name "Ho" is derived from the native word "ho", which means "human".
The largest concentrations of Ho speakers are in the East Singhbhum district of southern Jharkhand and in the Mayurbhanj district and Keonjhar district of northern Odisha. Ho is closer to the Mayurbhanj dialect of Mundari than the language spoken in Jharkhand. Although Ho and Mundari are linguistically closer, the ethnic identity of the speakers is distinct. 
- ^ Ho at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- ^ Nordhoff, Sebastian; Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2013). "Ho". Glottolog. Leipzig: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
- ^ "The Warang Chiti Alphabet". Swarthmore.edu. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- ^ Harrison, Anderson, David, Gregory. "Review of Proposal for Encoding Warang Chiti (Hoorthography) in Unicode" (PDF). Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- ^ a b "Ho Web Sketch: Ho writing" (PDF). Livingtongues.org. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- ^ Anderson, edited by Gregory S. (2008). The Munda languages (1. publ. ed.). London: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-32890-X.
- Deeney, J. J. (1991). Introduction to the Ho language: [learn Ho quickly and well]. Chaibasa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Burrows, L. (1915). Ho grammar: with vocabulary.
- Deeney, J. J. (1975). Ho grammar and vocabulary. Chaibasa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Hembram, D.r. "Shishu Halang" Part-2. jharkhand Publications.
- Bandia, Kaira Singh. "OL INITU".
- Bodra, Lako. "Saraswati Gwari".
- Bodra, Lako. "Baha Buru-Bonga Buru" in Ho language.
- Bodra, Lako. "Kol Rule" in Hindi.
- Bodra, Lako. "Kol Rule" in Ho by Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. "Halang Halpung" in Ho By Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. "Sahar Hora" part-1 by Dr. lako bodra.
- Bodra, Lako. (2000). "Sishu Alang" part I & part II by Dr. lako bodra.
- lala rai niranjan Shrivastav, Bhubaneswar prasad Awasthi, S.A.B.D.Hans,Dulay ch. munda. "Munda lokgeet abang lokkathayain".
- Bible Society of India, "Jiban Reya Hora" By Bible Society of India.
- Paleya, Padiyar., "Landa Bagan" Padiyar Paleya.
- Tiu, Prafulla., "Oriya-Ho" Language Translation. By Prafulla tiu.
- Honhage, Vibhishan." Sing Bonga Ashra". (1968).
- Deogam, Moraji., "Luku Hadam Deshum-Rumul".(1993).by Moraji Deogam.
- Purty, Dhanursingh, "Ho-Dishum Ho Honko" seven volumes.(1982) Xavier Ho Publications.
- Tiu, Soneya Kumar, "Re-ed-Ranu" PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. (Allopathic, Birth control & Horo vocabulary).physician Soneya Kumar Tiu.(1976).
- Deogam, Chandrabhusan, "Larka Ho", by Chandrabhusan Deogam.
- Purty, Laxman., "Elabu Padawa" Part-II. By Laxman Purty.
- Gagarai, Ghanshyam., "Parichaya" (Adivasi Ho Samaj). by Ghanshyam Gagarai.(6.10.1993). published by Krishi ebang jilla samanbayak. south Bihar, Jamshedpur.
- Tiu, Singhrai, "Warang Chiti Chinab" in Ho. by Singhrai Tiu.
- Bodra, Bagun, "Sishu Seyan" in Ho by Bagun Bodra. approved by Ho Bhasa Sahitya Vikash Samity Chaibasa, Singhbhum(W.)Bihar.
- Tiriya, Kali Charan, "SUSAR".publishes By Sida Hora Susar Aakala, Orissa, bhubaneswar.(1985).
- Sikander Tamsoy, Raiman kudada,Dobro Buliuli. "Dupub-Dustoor meeyad-marshal".
- Tiu, D.R. Soneya Kumar,."TURTUNG" by D.R. Soneya Kumar Tiu.
- Kumar, Bajra Bihari,. "HINDI-HO DICTIONARY". by Bajra Bihari Kumar. Nagaland Bhasha Parishad, Kohima. 395 pages.
- Uxbond,F.A., "Munda-Magyar-Maori". by F.A.Uxbond.london lUZAC & CO. 46, GREAT RUSSELL STREET.(1928).
- Hasan, Amir, " Kols Of Patta" by Amir Hasan(I.A.S).
- P.Ponette, S.J., "THE MUNDA WORLD". By FR J.B.HOFFMANN, S.J.(1978)Catholic Press Ranchi.
- Deeney, J. J. (1978). Ho-English Dictionary. Chaibassa: Xavier Ho Publications.
- Anderson, Gregory D. S., Toshiki Osada and K. David Harrison. "Ho and the other Kherwarian Languages" In Gregory Anderson (ed.) Munda Languages. (2008). Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-32890-6
- Bodra, Ghanshyam 'Sakinj'., "UNKURU" a book for beginners" ( a selected book to promote Education in Adivasi HO Language and in WARANG KSHITI script.) 3rd eddition.
Ho language origin myth as told by K. C. Naik Biruli
Ho language origin myth as told by K. C. Naik Biruli, in Bhubeneshwar, India, 2007. The story of past times. Once there was old man Luku and old woman ...
THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE 'Amazing' Stephen Fry Gay short film
'This is amazing.' Ellen DeGeneres. 'Amazing!' (Stephen Fry). This short 'will melt your heart' (The Advocate). 'Must watch' (Dannii Minogue) For more info, ...
Language Apprentice: Bringing Back the Ho-Chunk Language
Arlene Blackdeer, a language apprentice for the Hoocak Waaziija Haci Language Division of the Ho-Chunk Nation, shares her experience and community's ...
美丽的秘密 01丨Beautiful Secret 01（主演：宋茜Victoria Song、何润东Peter Ho）multi-language subtitle
Thank you for watching the show！Click the setting button - add subtitles to become a subber of "Beautiful secret"！ Let more people like you to enjoy it！
DBZ: Kamehameha Vs. Galick Ho/Gun dub comparison | 11 Languages
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfpggKV9BnyX0pPkhmB4yrg.
A Letter from Hell - HO Language Film
A man, who reached hell after his sudden death, writes a letter to his Christian friend, asking him why he did not tell the truth about the heaven and hell.
The Story of Jesus - Ho / Lanka Kol / Bihar Ho Language (India, Bangladesh)
The Story of the Life and Times of Jesus Christ (Son of God). According to the Gospel of Luke. (India, Bangladesh) Ho / Lanka Kol / Bihar Ho Language.
Georgie Najaryan - Ho Ho Watanay (Indian lullaby in Czech language)
Pro moji maminku ktera mi to zpivala v detstvi, pro moji hodnou dusicku kamaradku Lenku Polynkovou ktera me o nahrani pozadala, jeji dcerku a vsechny ...
Let It Go - Behind The Mic Multi-Language Version (from "Frozen")
Available now on Digital HD and Blu-ray Get the Frozen soundtrack on iTunes -http://smarturl.it/fsa1 Get the Frozen soundtrack on iTunes -http://smarturl.it/fsa1.
"Tum Hi Ho" - aashiqui 2 in BHOJPURI LANGUAGE COVERED BY JAYESH VARMA
"TUM HI HO" Playback'd By Arijit singh For Movie "aashiqui 2" - The Same Song Is Re-Recorded On Karaoke Music Track In Voice Of On Growing New Singer ...
Indian Country Today Media Network
Indian Country Today Media Network
Sat, 06 Feb 2016 12:00:50 -0800
"It means 'against the current' in the Omaha or Umo"ho" language," said Miller. "We know a little bit about running against the current." The tiny plains tribe of 3,000 members is located near the Missouri River about 80 miles north of Omaha, Nebraska.
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:35:50 -0700
BJP Rajya Sabha MP Dharmendra Pradhan today led a delegation to Minister of State for Home R P N Singh to demand that Ho, a language spoken by Ho, Munda, Kol and Kolha tribals of Odisha, Jharkhand and West Bengal be included in the Eighth ...
Times of India
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:08:20 -0700
After a detailed study on the Ho language and community, this committee found that Ho meets all the required criteria to merit inclusion in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution. TAC then recommended to the state government to ask the Centre to ...
Odisha Sun Times
Times of India
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 07:46:29 -0700
BHUBANESWAR: Ahead of the elections for two newly created municipal corporations—Sambalpur and Rourkela, chief minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday urged the Centre to expedite inclusion of Sambalpuri/Kosali and Ho languages in the Eighth ...
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 02:22:30 -0700
Written and Directed by a journalist-turned-film director Vinod Kapri, 'Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho' is a social satire inspired by true events. The film delves into how; numerous, ridiculously false and blatantly obscure cases are registered in the Indian ...
Times of India
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 23:26:22 -0700
JAMSHEDPUR: A team of 190 people have been qualified to offer systematized learning of Warang Kshiti, the script for Ho language, after a nine-day training at Warang Kshiti in Tata Steel's Tribal Cultural Society (TCS) in Sonari. The training focused ...
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 01:15:00 -0700
Written and Directed by a journalist-turned-film director Vinod Kapri, "Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho" is a social satire inspired by true events. The film delves into how; numerous, ridiculously false and blatantly obscure cases are registered in the Indian ...
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:33:45 -0700
This type of condescending, colonial-overlord, slave-master and gung-ho language and contribution from this foreigner is most unhelpful and it is totally unacceptable. This is all the more so because his words are simply not true. Whether the Leahy's ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.