Gary Warren (born 5 July 1954 in Neasden, London) (mother Ann Warren, father Michael Warren) is an English former child actor, best remembered for his role as Peter in the 1970 film The Railway Children. He also played Cedric (Owl Face) in the TV series Catweazle (1971) and Taplow (the troublemaking pupil) in Whacko, and appeared in the sitcom Alexander the Greatest (1971) and played Mame's son in the West End musical Mame starring Ginger Rogers.
- 1973 Armchair Theatre (TV series): Brussels Sprouts-Boy Scouts
- 1972 Whack-O! (TV series)
- 1972 The Shadow of the Tower (TV series)
- 1971-1972 Alexander the Greatest (TV series)
- 1970-1971 Catweazle (TV series)
- 1970 The Railway Children
- 1969 Up in the Air
- 1968 ITV Playhouse (TV series): Lucky for Some
- 1967 The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists (TV movie)
- 1967 Z-Cars (TV series)
- "45cat - Gary Warren". 45cat. Retrieved June 10, 2013.