Force field may refer to:
- Force field (fiction), a barrier made up of energy or particles to protect a person, area or object from attacks or intrusions or as a means of containment or confinement
- Force field (physics), a vector field indicating the forces exerted by one object on another
- Force field (chemistry), a set of parameter and equations for use in molecular mechanics simulations
- Force field analysis, a concept in the social sciences
- Force field (neuroscience), a region in the spinal cord that causes limbs to exert a consistent force depending on the limbs' position
- Forcefield (art collective) and band from Providence, Rhode Island associated with Fort Thunder
- Forcefield (band), a British rock band featuring Graham Bonnet, Cozy Powell, Peter Prescott, Neil Murray and Ray Fenwick
- Force Field, the theme tune of the British game show The Crystal Maze.
Sun, 30 Nov 2014 16:30:29 -0800
(CNN) -- The University of Colorado Boulder has announced a discovery 7,200 miles above Earth of a protective shield similar to the force fields you might see in "Star Trek." The discovery of this barrier in the Van Allen radiation belts suggests a new ...
Huffington Post UK
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:23:25 -0800
The Earth is encased in an invisible force field that scientists have compared with the "shields" featured in iconic TV show Star Trek. An American team discovered the barrier, some 7,200 miles above the Earth's surface, that blocks high energy ...
Mon, 08 Dec 2014 07:29:28 -0800
The Earth's force field is made of up of radiation and light. According to researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder and MIT, as well as others, the field is made of radiation in the form of electrons that exist in the outermost band of the Van ...
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 02:47:31 -0800
A number of people have reported feeling in and having their hair zapped by the force field at St Giles in London. One early video shows a man, Simon Legrand, walking towards the area as his hair is slowly picked up. “It feels really weird on my ...
Sun, 30 Nov 2014 07:00:00 -0800
Each week our friends at Inhabitat recap the week's most interesting green developments and clean tech news for us -- it's the Week in Green. The holiday shopping season kicked off on Friday, and Inhabitat is here to help you get through the shopping ...
Sun, 30 Nov 2014 16:11:15 -0800
(CNN) - The University of Colorado Boulder has announced a discovery 7,200 miles above Earth of a protective shield similar to the force fields you might see in "Star Trek." The discovery of this barrier in the Van Allen radiation belts suggests a new ...
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:52:30 -0800
Say goodbye to ruined walls and force field barriers in The Talos Principle thanks to a hidden jetpack Easter egg. This unique item upgrades your robotic test subject, adding a rechargeable bar to the lower left of the HUD and allowing you to fully ...
Attack of the Fanboy
Attack of the Fanboy
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:12:48 -0800
Once the force field has been removed, all players can enter the room to collect the Phantom Bow. There are also orders hidden in the room, which allow you to unlock the Phantom Operative Assignment. These orders are located on the ledge outside of the ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.