Force field may refer to:
- Force field (fiction), a barrier made up of energy or particles to protect a person, area or object from attacks or intrusions or as a means of containment or confinement
- Force field (physics), a vector field indicating the forces exerted by one object on another
- Force field (chemistry), a set of parameter and equations for use in molecular mechanics simulations
- Force-field analysis, a concept in the social sciences
- Force field (neuroscience), a region in the spinal cord that causes limbs to exert a consistent force depending on the limbs' position
- Forcefield (art collective) and band from Providence, Rhode Island associated with Fort Thunder
- Forcefield (band), a British rock band featuring Graham Bonnet, Cozy Powell, Peter Prescott, Neil Murray and Ray Fenwick
- "Force Field", the theme tune of the British game show The Crystal Maze
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 01:48:45 -0700
The Wallabies will play their first Test match at the 'Force Field' (nib Stadium) when they take on Argentina next year, with 2016 full-season ticketed Western Force members having have an exclusive right to purchase the limited number of tickets ...
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:22:30 -0700
Boeing, in fact, recently patented a force field concept that uses electromagnetic energy from lasers, microwave generators or electric arc to repel energy by heating air to intercept shockwaves and attenuate energy density before it reaches its ...
Sentinel & Enterprise
Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:36:11 -0700
In towns across the United States, as in Fitchburg, generations are growing up in a force field meant to shield us from even the possibility of boredom, or the difficulties of real analog life. We get up- to- the- minute beauty instead of boarded- up ...
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:51:13 -0700
Just how this arc force-field will work is left pretty open, but Boeing has submitted a few ideas, including using at least one of the following – “high intensity laser pulses, pellets forming a conductive ion trail, sacrificial conductors, projectiles ...
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:22:30 -0700
Meanwhile, climate will act as a force field keeping the right away, which will allow Democrats to own both issues for a generation. (And in a generation, they will almost certainly be top national priorities.) Dems will win victories for clean energy ...
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 07:01:27 -0700
Working as a team is a common superhero theme, but when there are only four heroes with a limited skill set, (flight/fire, brawn, stretch, and force field), they tend to save the day in clever ways. Even when it's ridiculous, it's still fun. Chris ...
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:07:30 -0700
"I think they should have a force field over home plate and if the pitcher throws and the ball touches the force field a little bell goes off and it's a strike..." Schmidt was speaking about ways to speed up the pace of the game, but his general point ...
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:56:15 -0700
So it seems there are no good options, which brings us back to shrugging our shoulders. Until science develops a force field to keep people at bay while preserving the beauty of the place, that might be the best we can do. — Doug Parry, @ParryRacer ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.