Orders of precedence
The Finnish order of precedence is a nominal and symbolic hierarchy of important positions within the government of Finland. It has no legal standing, it does not reflect the Finnish presidential line of succession or the co-equal status of the branches of government under the constitution, and is only used to indicate ceremonial protocol.
- President of the Republic Sauli Niinistö
- Former Presidents of the Republic in order of term:
- Speaker of the Parliament Eero Heinäluoma
- Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen
- President of the Supreme Court Pauliine Koskelo
- President of the Supreme Administrative Court Pekka Vihervuori
- Chief of Defence Ari Puheloinen
- Archbishop of Turku Kari Mäkinen
- Chancellor of the University of Helsinki Ilkka Niiniluoto
See also 
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.