|Predecessor||Ferrari 456 M|
|Body style||2-door 2+2 coupé|
|Engine||5.7 L Tipo F133F V12|
6-speed 'F1A' semi-auto
|Wheelbase||2949 mm (116.1 in)|
|Length||4902 mm (193.0 in)|
|Width||1956 mm (77.0 in)|
|Height||1344 mm (52.9 in)|
|Curb weight||1875 kg (4134 lb)|
|Designer(s)||Pininfarina under Frank Stephenson|
The Ferrari 612 Scaglietti (Italian pronunciation: [skaʎˈʎetti] skall-YET-e or sky-YET-e) is a grand tourer produced by Ferrari between 2004 and 2010. It is a large two door fastback coupé. The 612 Scaglietti was designed to replace the smaller 456 M; its larger size makes it a true 4 seater with adequate space in the rear seats for adults.
Ferrari GG50 (2006) 
The GG50 was a concept car developed by Italdesign-Giugiaro S.P.A design studio, commemorating 50th anniversary of Giorgetto Giugiaro designing automobiles.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2006 NAIAS.
Cornes 30th Anniversary Edition (2006) 
The Cornes 30th Anniversary Edition is a limited (20 unit) version for the Japanese market commemorating 30th anniversary of Cornes & Co. importing Ferrari into Japan. It includes HGTC package, Blu Cornes coloured body, a carbon fiber filler cap, and mesh grille inserts in the front and rear fascias.
It has a MSRP of 33,980,000 Yen ($304,000 USD).
612 Kappa 
The 612 Kappa is a one-off built for Peter S. Kalikow. The 612 Kappa has an all-aluminum body-shell, and it stands out from the 612 production counterparts in using the rear taillights found on the Enzo and F430, chromed headlight bezels, and a sunroof that uses electrochromic glass to vary the amount of opacity in the glass.
612 Sessanta (2007) 
The 612 Sessanta is a limited (60 unit) version commemorating 60th anniversary of the company. It included 19-inch forged aluminum wheels, black chrome exhaust tips and Ferrari's F1 gearbox, three-position electrochromic glass roof, steering wheel with start/stop button and Bose entertainment unit.
Colour choices include:
- Grigio scuro (Colori Classici '50-'60) / Nero with grigio scuro side line (Dark grey/Black with dark grey side line)
- Rubino Micalizzato / Nero Daytona with Rubino Micalizzato side line (Metallic ruby/Daytona black with metallic ruby side line)
Police car 
The police version, with a police colour scheme, included the HGTS (Handling GTS package) and Daytona style seats, personalised stitching and leather details, yellow rev counter, yellow brake callipers and Scuderia Ferrari shields. It has a MSRP of £200,411 including a four year warranty.
The vehicle began its relay at the UK on 18 May 2007, which was driven by police officers at the front of the UK tour throughout the 1,500 miles from Belfast to London.
The 612 is Ferrari's second all-aluminium vehicle, the first being the 360 Modena. Its space frame, developed with Alcoa, is made from extrusions and castings of the material, and the aluminium body is welded on. The chassis of the 612 forms the basis of the 599 GTB.
The 612 Scaglietti shares its engine with the Ferrari 575M Maranello. The engine has compression ratio of 11.2:1. The car is capable of 320 km/h (200 mph) and has a 0–100 km/h acceleration time of 4.2 seconds.
|Engine type||Power, torque @ rpm|
|5,748 cc (5.748 L; 350.8 cu in) V12 (Tipo F133F)||540 PS (397.2 kW; 532.6 hp) @7250, 588 N·m (434 lb·ft) @5250|
The 612 was produced at Ferrari's Carrozzeria Scaglietti plant, the former home of the car's namesake coachbuilder in Modena, Italy. It was then taken down the road to the Maranello factory and the V12 engine was put in along with the interior.
The Ferrari 612 was replaced by the Ferrari FF in 2011.
In 2008, Ferrari recalled several hundred 2005-2007 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti with automated manual gearbox U.S. because the clutch sensor in the transmission could malfunction caused by heat from the vehicle under normal operating conditions. This may render the vehicle inoperable and possibly result in a crash.
- Neff, John (2006-01-09). "Detroit Auto Show: Ferrari GG50". Sports.autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- Nunez, Alex (2006-06-12). "Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Cornes 30th Anniversary Edition - 20 cars, for Japan only". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "Ferrari 612 Kappa". Supercars.net. 2004-03-01. Retrieved 2009-11-15.
- Lavrinc, Damon (2007-06-23). "60th Anniversary Ferrari 612 Sessanta". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "2007 Ferrari 612 Sessanta". Topspeed.com. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- Joseph, Noah (2007-04-18). "Ferrari for the Fuzz: UK police receive 612 Scaglietti". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- Frank Filipponio (Jun 3, 2008). "Ferrari recalls 612 Scaglietti with F1 transmission". Autoblog.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Ferrari 612 Scaglietti|
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti in police livery for Ferrari's 60th Anniversary relay
- Special 30th Anniversary edition for Japan
- Ferrari 60th Anniversary Version
|« previous — Ferrari road car timeline, 1960s–present|
|FR/FMR/4WD||Luxury Coupe||250GT||330GT||365GT||365GTC/4||GT4 2+2||400||400i||412||456||456 M||612||FF|
|Super Grand Tourer||250||275||365 GTB/4 Daytona||550 Maranello||575M||599 GTB Fiorano||F12berlinetta|
|V12 Supercar||250 GTO||599 GTO|
|RMR||V8 / V6||Dino 206||Dino 246 GT||308GTB||308i||308 QV||328||348||360||458 Italia|
|246 GTS||308 GTS||208||208 Turbo||GTB/GTS Turbo||F355||F430|
|2+2||Dino GT4||Mondial 8||Mondial QV||3.2 Mondial||Mondial t|
|flat-12||365BB||512 BB||512i BB||Testarossa||512TR||F512M|
|Supercar||250 LM||288 GTO||F40||F50||Enzo||FXX||LaFerrari|
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.