Epithelioid may refer to:
- Epithelioid cell, a cell that resembles epithelial cells
- Epithelioid sarcoma, a soft tissue tumour
- Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, a vascular tumour occurring in the lining of blood vessels
- Epithelioid blue nevus, a melanocytic nevus
- Epithelioid sarcoma-like hemangioendothelioma, a group of vascular neoplasms
- Epithelioid and spindle-cell nevus, a benign melanocytic lesion affecting the epidermis and dermis
- Epithelioid hemangioma
- Epithelioid cell histiocytoma, a skin condition similar to dermatofibroma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epithelioid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.