Energy balance may refer to:
- First law of thermodynamics, according to which energy cannot be created or destroyed, only modified in form
- Energy balance (biology), a measurement of the biological homeostasis of energy in living systems
- Energy balance (energy economics), verification and analysis of emergence, transformation and use of energy sources within an economic zone
- Energy economics, where the energy balance of a country is an aggregate presentation of all human activities related to energy, except for natural and biological processes
- Groundwater energy balance, comparing a groundwater body in terms of incoming hydraulic energy associated with groundwater inflow and outflow
- Energy returned on energy invested (EROEI), ratio of the amount of usable energy acquired from a particular energy resource to the amount of energy expended to obtain that energy resource
- Energy accounting, a system used within industry, where measuring and analyzing the energy consumption of different activities is done to improve energy efficiency
- Energy Economics (journal), a scientific journal published by Elsevier under its "North Holland" imprint
- A calculation used in designing industrial processes in which all energy flows and transformations, such as changes in temperature, heats of reaction, use of steam or other sources of heat, etc., are accounted for. Usually called a mass and energy balance because both are necessarily part of the calculation because of multiple materials involved, chemical reactions, phase changes, etc. and partial treatment of some of the materials. Energy balances are widely used in the chemical, petroleum and pulp and paper industries.
Energy Balance Around a Turbine
Performs an energy balance around a turbine accounting for flow work and shows how flow work can be lumped into the enthalpy term. Made by faculty at the Uni...
The eatwell plate episode 6: Energy balance, diet and activity
Join Nutrition Scientists from the British Nutrition Foundation and explore energy balance, diet and activity in our video podcast 6. For more information go...
Mod-01 Lec-09 Basics of Materials & Energy Balance
Materials and Energy Balance in Metallurgical Processes by Prof. S. C. Koria, Department of Materials Science & Engineering, IIT Kanpur For more details on N...
Calories and Energy Balance
In this episode Sonja Salbuvik talks about the definition of a Calorie and what it actually means in terms of achieving your optimal weight. She also reveals...
How to do an energy balance in the ABSENCE of chemical ...
"How to do an energy balance in the ABSENCE of chemical reaction".A solved problem showing how to tackle the determination of the increment of enthalpy for a...
Energy Balance on a Heat Exchanger
Performs an energy balance on a heat exchanger that has superheated steam fed to it. Uses the steam tables. Made by faculty at the University of Colorado Bou...
Overall Energy Balance for Open and Closed Systems
In this video, I derive the overall energy balance for an open and closed system involving shaft work, work done by fluid flow, and work done by expansion an...
How to do an energy balance in the PRESENCE of ...
"How to do an energy balance in the PRESENCE of chemical reaction - Part 1".A solved example for the determination of the increment in enthalpy for the energ...
Vital Energy: Meditation Music for Depression, Anxiety and Chakra Balancing
Download your copy NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/chakra-balancing-chakras-sound/id499782274 Binaural Sound, Relaxing Sleeping Music with Delta Brain...
Energy Balance: Filling a Tank
Determine final properties of tank to which steam is added. Made by faculty at the University of Colorado Boulder, Department of Chemical and Biological Engi...
We're sorry, but there's no news about "Energy balance" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Energy balance with people all over the world in our discussions.