|East Ham Corporation Tramways|
|Map of the routes of the East Ham Corporation Tramways|
|Open||22 June 1901|
|Close||1 July 1933|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Depot(s)||Nelson Street, East Ham|
|Route length||8.34 miles (13.42 km)|
East Ham started services on 22 June 1901.
The depot and power station were located off Nelson Street, opposite the junction with Poulett Road, at TQ 4273 8349.
- 1-20 Dick, Kerr & Co. 1901
- 21-35 Dick, Kerr & Co. 1902
- 36-40 Dick, Kerr & Co. 1905
- 41-45 Dick, Kerr & Co. 1910
- 46 second hand car No 9 from Barking Town Urban District Council Light Railways
- 47-52 Brush Electrical Engineering Company 1921
- 37-40 Brush Electrical Engineering Company 1921 (replacing 37-40 of 1905)
- 51-60 Brush Electrical Engineering Company 1927 (51 and 52 replacing those of 1921)
- 61-70 Brush Electrical Engineering Company 1928
The services were taken over by London Passenger Transport Board on 1 July 1933.
- The Golden Age of Tramways. Published by Taylor and Francis.
|This UK Tram-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.