Dolores, Spanish for 'sorrows', is short for La Virgen María de los Dolores, Our Lady of Sorrows, and may refer to:
- Dolores (given name)
- Lola (given name), a diminutive form of Dolores
- Lolita (given name), a diminutive form of Lola
- United States
Written works 
- Dolores (Notre-Dame des Sept Douleurs), a poem by A. C. Swinburne
- Dolores, a 1911 novel by Ivy Compton-Burnett
- Dolores (Susann novel), a 1976 novel by Jacqueline Susann
- "Dolores", a 1940 song written by Frank Loesser & Louis Alter, popularized by Bing Crosby backed by Bob Crosby & the Bob Cats with the Merry Macs.
Fictional characters 
- The titular character in Stephen King's Dolores Claiborne
- Dolores Haze, also known as Lolita, in Vladimir Nabakov's Lolita
- Dolores Landingham, or Mrs. Landingham, President Josiah Bartlet's secretary in The West Wing
- Dolores Price, the protagonist of Wally Lamb's She's Come Undone
- Dolores Umbridge, from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Dolores, the protagonist Mecha from the anime spin off Zone of the Enders, or Z.O.E. Dolores,i.
- Dolores River
- 1277 Dolores, an asteroid
- Dolores Recordings, a record label
- Dolorès, a waltz written by Émile Waldteufel,
- "Dolores", a song written by Louis Alter and Frank Loesser, featured in the 1941 film "The Gay City" (original title "Las Vegas Nights") and nominated for an Academy Award as Best Music, Original Song.
- Dolores (album), the sixth album by the jazz/ambient band Bohren & der Club of Gore
- Tropical Storm Dolores (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.