|Look up disappearance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disappearance may refer to:
- Forced disappearance, when an organization forces a person to vanish from public view
- Disappearance (2002 film), a 2002 American television film
- Disappearance (2015 film)
- Disappearance (novel), a novel by Jude Watson
- Disappearances (film), a 2006 film
- "Disappearance", an episode of the television series Dynasty
- A Series of Unfortunate Events No.3: The Wide Window or, Disappearance!, a special edition of the novel The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
- List of people who disappeared mysteriously
- List of missing ships
- Missing person
- Disappear (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disappearance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.