|Denmark at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome|
|Competitors||100 (88 men and 12 women) in 15 sports|
|Flag bearer||Benny Schmidt|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Paul Elvstrøm — Sailing, men's Finn individual competition
- Erik Hansen — Canoeing, men's K1 1,000 metres kayak singles
- Hans Fogh and Ole Petersen — Sailing, Flying Dutchman
- William Berntsen, Steen Christensen and Søren Hancke — Sailing, 5.5 Metre
- Paul Andersen, John Danielsen, Henning Enoksen, Henry From, Bent Hansen, Poul Jensen, Flemming Nielsen, Hans Nielsen, Harald Nielsen, Poul Pedersen, Jørn Sørensen and Tommy Troelsen — Football (soccer), men's team competition
- Erik Hansen, Arne Høyer, Erling Jessen and Helmut Sørensen — Canoeing, men's K1 4x500 metres kayak relay
One fencer represented Denmark in 1960.
Modern pentathlon 
One male pentathlete represented Denmark in 1960.
- "Denmark at the 1960 Rome Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-10-26.
|This 1960 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.