|Deal School District|
|Superintendent:||Dr. Anthony F. Moro, Jr.|
|Business Administrator:||Pia Lordi|
|Address:||201 Roseld Avenue
Deal, NJ 07723
|Enrollment:||96 (as of 2008-09)|
|Faculty (in FTEs):||12.3|
|District Factor Group:||None|
| %± vs.
|10||Operations & Maintenance||4,952||67||1,462||238.7%|
|16||Median Teacher Salary||48,315||16||54,453|
|Data from NJDoE 2009 Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending.
*Of K-8 districts with 0-400 students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=68
The school was established in September 1953.
As of the 2002-03 school year, nearly 75% of students at Deal School attended from outside the district on a tuition basis, paying $4,300 per student, per year. Students came from the neighboring communities of Loch Arbour, Asbury Park, Ocean Township, Red Bank and Belmar.
Deal School served an enrollment of 96 students as of the 2008-09 school year.
- Dr. Anthony F. Moro, Jr. - Superintendent of Schools
- Pia Lordi - Business Administrator
- District information for the Deal Borough School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed March 1, 2011.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- Mullen, Shannon; Shields, Nancy; and Matheson, Kathy. "Crime, school solutions costly as city seeks rebirth", Asbury Park Press, January 27, 2005. Accessed September 3, 2007. "Academy Charter, now in its seventh year, is free to students in Asbury Park and the seven nearby towns that are sending districts for Asbury Park High School: Allenhurst, Avon, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Deal, Interlaken and Lake Como, formerly South Belmar."
- Martin, Patti. "At 50, Deal School still looks familiar", Asbury Park Press, May 22, 2003. Accessed July 21, 2008.
- Data for the Deal School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed March 1, 2011.
- Board of Education, Deal School District. Accessed May 25, 2008.
- Monmouth County School Directory, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- Deal School District
- Deal School's 2010–11 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Deal School District, National Center for Education Statistics