King David (c. 1040–971 BC) was the second king of the United Kingdom of Israel and a figure in the scriptures of Abrahamic religions.
David may also refer to:
- David (name), a common given name and surname
- Saint David, the patron saint of Wales
- David of Bulgaria, Bulgarian noble from 10th century
- David of Sassoun, Armenian epic hero
- David the Invincible, Armenian philosopher
- David I of Scotland, former King of Scotland
- David II of Scotland, former King of Scotland
- David Abraham Cheulkar (1909–1981), Indian Hindi film actor
- David Vetter (1971–1984), the "Boy in the Bubble" known only as "David" during his lifetime, to protect his family's privacy
- Jacques-Louis David (1748–1825), French Neoclassical painter
- David Abraham Cheulkar (1909–1981), an Indian Hindi film actor
- David (Michelangelo), a sculpture by Michelangelo
- David (Donatello), either of two sculptures by Donatello
- David (Bernini), a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- David (Verrocchio), a sculpture by Andrea del Verrochio
- David (1951 film)
- David (1979 film), a West German film set in Nazi Germany
- David (1988 film), an American drama on ABC, based on the story of David Rothenberg
- David (2013 Hindi film)
- David (2013 Tamil film)
- David (David Meece album) (1976)
- David (David Ruffin album) (2004)
- A Band Called David, a Californian Christian music group
- David, a 1955 opera by Darius Milhaud
- David, Panama
- David, California, U.S.
- David, Kentucky, U.S.
- David City, Nebraska, U.S.
- Camp David, American presidential retreat on Catoctin Mountain, Maryland
- David, a village in Văleni Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- David (car), a Spanish car-manufacturing company
- Dávid, a Slovak noble family
- Hurricane David, a 1979 hurricane
- DAVID bioinformatics, a bioinformatics tool for high-throughput analysis of gene product functions
- David Laserscanner, a software package and wiki for 3D laser scanning
- David Sunflower Seeds, a ConAgra Foods brand
- David di Donatello Awards, an Italian film award
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.