|Headquarters||Makati City, Philippines|
|Products||Sports betting, poker, casino, games|
|Services||Online betting & gaming|
Dafabet is the flagship brand and subsidiary of AsianBGE. It is a privately owned company which is licensed and regulated by Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) and First Cagayan Leisure and Resorts Corporation (FCLRC). Dafabet operates a website that provides a secure service for customers to wager online.
Awards and achievements
eGaming Review Magazine releases an annual list of the top 50 e-gaming operators in the world and after recognizing its growth and fulfilling a set potential, Dafabet made the top-half of the list at number 21 in 2013, the first time since it launched in 2004. In 2014, eGaming Review Magazine again announced their rankings of the top 50 e-gaming operators in the world and this time around Dafabet has landed in at number 19.
New to the Premier League for the 2012–13 season, Everton and West Bromwich Albion partners with Dafabet to bring the brand to the Barclays Premier League at Goodison Park for further presence to the worldwide football audience.
Dafabet have been the principal sponsor of Players Tour Championship 2012/2013 – Finals, a professional ranking snooker tournament took place between 12–17 March 2013)  at the Bailey Allen Hall in Galway, Ireland. The company continued its involvement in snooker by sponsoring the 2014 Masters tournament.
Dafabet are the main club sponsor of Aston Villa F.C. for the 2013–14 and the 2014–15 season and will have their logo on the front of the shirt as well as having the Dafabet brand on the surrounding advertising panels at Villa Park.
Dafabet were the sponsors of the 2014 Masters (snooker) in Alexandra Palace, London England on 12–19 January 2014. They also sponsored the snooker champion of champions 2014 held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
Dafabet will be the main club sponsor of Blackburn Rovers, Burnley and Sunderland for three years beginning with the 2015–16 season and will have their logo on the home and away shirt. Furthermore, it was announced on 3 June 2015 that they will be the sponsors for the Welsh Premier League, the top division for association football clubs in Wales.
On 1 October 2015, Dafabet entered a partnership with eSports team Fnatic, which will see them become the head sponsor with their logo placed on the middle of player's shirts. As part of the agreement Fnatic's players will provide content for Dafabet's eSports editorial portal which aims to educate sports fans about eSports.
On 2 May 2016, Dafabet entered the biggest partnership in the history of Scottish Football League with Celtic as part of the new four-year agreement, the Dafabet name will be featured on the front of the club’s shirts from the beginning of season 2016–17.  
On 15 June 2016, Dafabet entered a partnership with newly promoted Burnley FC who will ply their trade in the Premier League for a third season after winning the Sky Bet Championship in 2015-16. The partnership is a two year deal which will begin during the 2016-17 season and will appear on all adult home and away replica kits. 
- "Dafabet, AsianBGE's flagship brand". Dafabet, an AsianBGE brand. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "The eGR Power 50 Database – a business intelligence tool for the online gambling industry". The eGR Power 50 Database. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Asian BGE Brands - Bet on Sports at Dafabet Sportsbook". Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Alan Shearer signs on as Asian Ambassador for Dafabet". AsianLogic Limited. Philippines. 28 April 2011. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Newcastle legend gambles on ambassadorial status". SportsPro Media. Philippines. 28 April 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "Everton FC sign up Dafabet as international betting partner". The Liverpool Post. UK. 23 August 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "Everton sign on with Dafabet". iGaming Business. UK. 22 August 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "News:West Brom and Everton sign on with Dafabet". Calvin Ayre. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Dafabet signs Everton and WBA betting partnerships". EGR Magazine. UK. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Dafabet Sponsor PTC Grand Finals". worldsnooker.com. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "PTC finals cue up major sponsor". galwayindependent.com. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Tournament Calendar 2012/2013". Snooker.org. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Dafabet announced as official main club sponsor". Aston Villa Football Club. 11 June 2013. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Dafabet named new Masters sponsor". Clarion Events Limited. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Dafabet Masters". Snooker.org. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- https://web.archive.org/20150118222743/http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsArticles/0,,13165~2395611,00.html. Archived from the original on January 18, 2015. Retrieved February 4, 2016. Missing or empty
- http://www.welshpremier.co.uk/news/WPL-announce-Dafabet-as-Headline-Sponsor/100183/ Announcement on the Welsh Premier League website
- "Fnatic Inks Dafabet Deal • CSGOBetting.com". CSGOBetting.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.