||Look up Cooper or cooper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Cooper is an English surname originating in England; see Cooper (profession). Cooper is the 4th most common surname Liberia and 35th most common in England.
- Alice Cooper (born 1948), born Vincent Damon Furnier, American Singer and musician
- Allen Foster Cooper (1838–1918), American politician
- Anderson Cooper (born 1967), American journalist
- Andrew Cooper (disambiguation)
- Andy Cooper (1898–1941), American baseball player
- Ann Cooper Whitall (1716–1797), American Quaker
- Ann Nixon Cooper (1902–2009), African-American representative
- Anna J. Cooper (1859–1964), African-American educator
- Annie Cooper a British actress, singer and dancer
- Anthony Ashley-Cooper (disambiguation), 10 of the 12 Earls of Shaftesbury
- Ashley Cooper (disambiguation)
- Astley Cooper (1768–1841), English surgeon
- Dale Cooper, fictional character from Twin Peaks
- Daniel C. Cooper (1773–1818), early American surveyor and politician
- D. B. Cooper, epithet for an unknown airline hijacker from 1971
- D. C. Cooper (born 1965), American heavy metal singer
- David Cooper (disambiguation)
- Dennis Cooper (born 1953), American poet and writer
- Dewey Cooper (born 1974), American kickboxer and boxer
- Lady Diana Cooper (1892–1986), British society beauty and actress, wife of Duff Cooper
- Dominic Cooper (born 1978), British actor
- Don Cooper (born 1957), American baseball player
- Douglas Cooper (disambiguation)
- Duff Cooper (1890–1954), British politician and writer
- Jack Cooper (disambiguation)
- Jackie Cooper (1922–2011), American actor
- Jacqui Cooper (born 1973), Australian skier
- James Cooper (disambiguation)
- Jeanne Cooper (1928–2013), American actress
- Jeff Cooper (disambiguation)
- Jere Cooper (1893–1957), American politician
- Jerry W. Cooper (born 1948), American politician
- Jessie Cooper (1914–1993), Australian politician
- Jilly Cooper (born 1937), English novelist
- Jim Cooper (disambiguation)
- Jimmy Cooper (disambiguation)
- Joe Cooper (disambiguation)
- John Cooper (disambiguation)
- Johnny Cooper (disambiguation)
- Joseph Cooper (disambiguation)
- Joshua Cooper (disambiguation)
- Julie Cooper, fictional character from The O.C.
- Julie Cooper, fictional character from EastEnders
- Justin Cooper (disambiguation)
- Justine Cooper, fictional character from the TV series Angel
- Kaitlin Cooper, fictional TV character from The O.C.
- Kenneth H. Cooper (born 1931), American Air-Force Colonel, doctor and aerobics pioneer
- Kenny Cooper (born 1984), American footballer (soccer)
- Kenny Cooper, Sr. (born 1946), former English soccer goalkeeper and coach
- Kevin Cooper (disambiguation)
- Kitty Cooper, American bridge player
- Korey Cooper (born 1972), American musician, member of Skillet
- Kyle Cooper (born 1962), American designer of motion picture title sequences
- Kyle Cooper (born 1989), South African rugby union player
- Lamart Cooper (born 1973), US American football player
- Lauren Cooper, fictional character in The Catherine Tate Show
- Leigh Cooper (born 1961), English footballer
- Leon Cooper (born 1930), American Nobel Laureate in physics – theory of superconductivity
- Les Cooper (1921–2013), American musician
- Lettice Cooper (1897–1994), English writer
- Lindsay Cooper (1951–2013), English musician (bassoon and oboe), composer and activist
- Lindsay L. Cooper (1940–2001), Scottish musician (double-bass and cello)
- Lionel Cooper, Australian rugby league player
- Lionel Cooper (1915–1979), South African mathematician
- Louise Cooper (1952–2009), British writer
- Marc Cooper, American journalist and blogger
- Marianne Leone Cooper (born 1952), American actress
- Marina Cooper, fictional character from Guiding Light
- Marissa Cooper, fictional TV character from The O.C.
- Mark Cooper (disambiguation)
- Marquis Cooper (1982–2009), American NFL football player
- Martha Cooper (born c. 1940), American photojournalist
- Martin Cooper (disambiguation)
- Marvin Cooper (born c. 1943), better known as Dancing Harry, dancer at professional basketball games
- Matt Cooper (disambiguation)
- Matthew Cooper (disambiguation)
- Merian C. Cooper (1893–1973), American movie actor, director, screenwriter and producer
- Michael Cooper (disambiguation)
- Mike Cooper (disambiguation)
- Milton William Cooper (1943–2001), American writer
- Miranda Cooper (born 1975), British songwriter
- Mort Cooper (1913–1958), American baseball player
- Myers Y. Cooper (1873–1958), American politician
- Val Cooper, fictional character from the Marvel Universe
- Yvette Cooper (born 1969), British Labour Party politician and Government Minister
Surnames derived from occupation Cooper
and its specializations
- Kübler, Küfer (Kuefer, Kiefer, Kieffer), Küfner, Küffner
- Fassbender, Fassbinder, Fässler, Binder
- Böttcher/Boettcher, Bötticher, Böttger, Bottiger, Böttner, Büttner, Bodner
- Schäffler, Scheffler, Schedler, Simmermacher
- Bednarz, Bednarski, Bednarek, Bednarczyk
- Bednář, Bednarik
- Bondar, Bondarenko, Bondaryuk, Bondarchuk, Bondarev
- Bochar, Bocharov, Bochkaryov (Bochkarev)
Ben Schnetzer Might Change His Last Name to Cooper, or Clooney
The actor, in Toronto with The Riot Club, talks about his new film and entertains some suggestions for a new name. Subscribe for more Vanity Fair videos: http://vnty.fr/1yNomg4 Want even...
Ed Powell Investigates - Episode # 2 - A Lesson in Spoofing (Say Again, Sir?)
(Originally posted in March, 2014) The investigation into the lewd and lascivious calls shifts focus to a man, named Cooper, in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, the similar consonant sound in...
Fun Big Bang Theory Facts Sheldon Cooper Doesn't Have Aspergers
Visit our site at http://unrealfacts.com for more cool facts. Visit our channel to see our other interesting facts videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/unrealfacts1 Some amazing facts about...
Gimnazjum FSSPX Józefów Nowa TRADYCJA Garncarska Radosc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQmgBr08vsc Chrzescijanska Gwiazda Betlejemska 8- Ramienna jako atrybut Jezusa Chrystusa Nazaretanczyka ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRvaaCt4snw ...
KEEFER FAMILY HISTORY PENNSYLVANIA HERE WElCOME
KEEFER FAMILY HISTORY PENNSYLVANIA HERE WElCOME The Keefer Family can trace its early roots to France and later to Germany. In the 11th or 12th century, when acquiring a surname ...
Easy Import CSV Users into Active Directory
Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory user import from a CSV delimited file. Create users in Active Directory the EASY way with a delimited file you create in Excel and Save As... CSV. Examples...
Michael Praed-Jilly Cooper's Riders- Jake Lovell & Rupert Campbell-Black
Lauren Copper meets Tony Blair - Classic Comic Relief
Funny sketch from Catherine Tate where Lauren Cooper gets work experience at 10 Downing Street with Tony Blair. Who is bovvered?
images of 2014 MINI Convertible
images of 2014 MINI Convertible - - -- - - -. 1. Images for 2014 MINI ConvertibleReport images o o o o o More images for 2014 MINI Convertible...
Carshalton College Promotional Video (CONTEST)
We hope you enjoy our college promotional video that was done for a fun competition! We filmed & edited this within a few hours, and we didn't realise that some of the footage wasn't in focus...
Sydney Morning Herald
Sydney Morning Herald
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:52:17 -0800
Rhyming names ('Super' and 'Cooper') have been known to work, for example Hector 'Macho' Camacho and O'Neil 'Give 'em Hell' Bell', although the ubiquitous Cooper surname makes coming up with something fresh all the more challenging. Blooper?
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 05:59:44 -0800
Congratulations are in order for British pop star Lily Allen who has given birth to a baby girl. According to reports from the U.K., the “Smile” singer, who adopted her husband Sam Cooper's surname and became Lily Rose Cooper, gave birth on Tuesday to ...
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:20:45 -0700
The 26-year-old, who got married last weekend, announced via Twitter that she was taking her husband Sam Cooper's surname. It was reported this week that Harris and Hefner have called off the engagement. It's his bedside drawer. Mr Brockhurst did not ...
Fri, 09 Sep 2011 03:30:00 -0700
The death of Amy Winehouse prompted friends of Lily Cooper, neé Allen, to admit their old fears that she would suffer the same fate. The retired popstar, who took husband Sam Cooper's surname after their marriage in June, told ES magazine: “When Amy ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.