|Look up claymore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A claymore is a two-handed sword.
Claymore may also refer to:
- MV Claymore, a ferry
- MV Claymore (1955), a mail boat
- MV Claymore 2, a passenger and cargo ship
- A Claymore-class destroyer
in other uses:
- Claymore, New South Wales, Australia
- Claymore (band), a musical group
- Claymore (manga), a comics series
- Claymore (G.I. Joe), a character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Scottish Claymores, an American-football team
- M18 Claymore mine, an explosive weapon
- A type of one-handed Scottish broadsword
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claymore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.