Charles Walker or Charlie Walker may refer to:
- Charles Walker (boxer), participated in Boxing at the 1975 Pan American Games
- Charlie Walker (footballer) (1911–1990), English footballer
- Charlie Walker (footballer, born 1990), (born 1990) English footballer
- Charlie Walker (cricketer, born 1909) (1909–1942), Australian wicket-keeper
- Charlie Walker (cricketer, born 1992), English cricketer
- Chuck Walker (Charles David Walker, born 1941), American football player
- Charles Walker (British politician) (born 1967), Conservative Party politician
- Charles Walker (Fijian politician) (born 1928), retired Fijian civil servant, politician and diplomat
- Charles Walker (Georgia politician) (born 1947), American politician from the state of Georgia
- Charles Arthur Walker, Member of the UK Parliament for Wexford Borough
- Charles C. B. Walker (1824–1888), U.S. Representative from New York
- Charles E. Walker (1860–1893), New York politician
- Charles H. Walker (1828–1877), Wisconsin politician
- Charles Michael Walker (1916–2001), British diplomat
- Charls Walker (born 1923), Under Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the US Treasury
- Charles Rumford Walker (physician) (1852–?), New Hampshire physician and politician
- Charles Walker (checkers player) (born 1934), former Mississippi state checkers champion and minister
- Charles Walker (liturgist), liturgist and author
- Charles Walker (murderer) (c. 1940–1990), first man to be executed in Illinois since the death penalty was reinstated
- Charles Curwen Walker (1856–1940), Christadelphian writer and editor
- Charles D. Walker (born 1948), American astronaut
- Charles Howard Walker (1857–1936), architect, designer and educator in Boston, Massachusetts
- Charles L. Walker (1832–1904), Latter-day Saint hymnwriter
- Charles Rumford Walker (1893–1974), American historian, political scientist and novelist
- Charles Vincent Walker (1812–1882), British electrical engineer
- Charlie Walker (musician) (1926–2008), American country musician
Covington Leader (subscription)
Covington Leader (subscription)
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 06:37:30 -0800
The resolution, which passed unanimously on a roll call vote, honored Charles Walker, who died Oct. 23. He was 82. "I don't suppose anybody changed the face of Tipton County as much as Mr. Walker did," County Executive Jeff. Huffman said before reading ...
Vineland Daily Journal
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:22:30 -0800
It was fellow running back Charles Walker that made arguably the biggest play of the night for Delsea, however. Quarterback Quinn Collins had his sights on a touchdown on 3rd-and-goal from the 7-yard line when he lost the football two yards short of ...
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:56:15 -0800
Dr. Charles Walker said he thought the employees are all hard working, dedicated employees and they deserve to be rewarded and he would not have a problem giving them the whole $20 per year. Board member Dr. Linda Jones agreed with Bench and ...
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 18:48:45 -0800
The board of directors for 2015 are Clarence Brewer, Marianne Brewer, Ralph Burchianti, Joe Cybak, Ruth Enci, Josephine Gresko, Beverly Sowden, Charles Walker and Elizabeth Walker. The chamber announced the Christmas Light Up Night will be held at ...
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 04:45:00 -0800
Tory MP Charles Walker of Broxbourne was quoted in The Daily Telegraph saying "The danger is if you vote UKIP, the value of your house will go down." Such conceit. There was no evidence to back the claim. Walker might as well have added that hens will ...
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 00:15:00 -0800
Council Chairman Charles Walker said council members need time to consider all the information they have taken in recently. He did offer some observations after the hearings, saying it is obvious that the public, particularly the business owners, are ...
San Antonio Express-News
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 04:11:15 -0800
The woman says Charles Walker's colleagues beat her up after she testified against him in court. The 43-year-old Walker pleaded guilty to the December 2009 rape. He was sentenced in January 2011 to nine months of house arrest and seven years of ...
Sat, 06 Sep 2014 15:31:44 -0700
In the second half, defensive end Charles Walker suffered a sprained knee that is likely to keep him sidelined for two or three weeks. Defensive end Matt Dimon and defensive tackle Jordan Wade also missed the game. Stoops said he hoped to have both ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
Digplanet also receives support from Searchlight Group.