Charles Walker or Charlie Walker may refer to:
- Charles Walker (boxer), American boxer
- Charles Walker (British politician) (born 1967), Conservative Party politician
- Charles Walker (checkers player) (born 1934), former Mississippi state checkers champion and minister
- Charles Walker (Fijian politician) (born 1928), retired Fijian civil servant, politician and diplomat
- Charles Walker (Georgia politician) (born 1947), American politician from the state of Georgia
- Charles Walker (liturgist), liturgist and author
- Charles Walker (murderer) (c. 1940–1990), first man to be executed in Illinois since the death penalty was reinstated
- Charles Arthur Walker, Member of the UK Parliament for Wexford Borough
- Charles C. B. Walker (1824–1888), U.S. Representative from New York
- Charles Curwen Walker (1856–1940), Christadelphian writer and editor
- Charles D. Walker (born 1948), American astronaut
- Charles E. Walker (1860–1893), New York politician
- Charles H. Walker (1828–1877), Wisconsin politician
- Charles Howard Walker (1857–1936), architect, designer and educator in Boston, Massachusetts
- Charles L. Walker (1832–1904), Latter-day Saint hymnwriter
- Charles Michael Walker (1916–2001), British diplomat
- Charles Rumford Walker (1893–1974), American historian, political scientist and novelist
- Charles Rumford Walker (physician) (1852–?), his father, New Hampshire physician and politician
- Charles Vincent Walker (1812–1882), British electrical engineer
- Charlie Walker (footballer) (1911–1990), English footballer
- Charlie Walker (musician) (1926–2008), American country musician
- Charlie Walker (cricketer, born 1909) (1909–1942), Australian wicket-keeper
- Charlie Walker (cricketer, born 1992), English cricketer
- Charls Walker (born 1923), Under Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the US Treasury
- Chuck Walker (Charles David Walker, born 1941), American football player
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 05:45:11 -0800
BROXBOURNE MP Charles Walker says he has come under fire for “being honest”, after admitting he will accept the planned pay rise for MPs. The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa) has recommended MPs' salary should be £74,000 in ...
Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:32:57 -0800
Square Pizza is known, of course, for its pizza and other specialities, such as the roast beef and gravy sandwich. But there's one item available you'll have to ask for by name, because it's not on the menu. Lawyer Charles Walker's office is directly ...
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:32:31 -0800
Michael Charles Walker, age 59 perished October 11, 2013. He was an aspiring writer who wrote under the pen name Panther Apollo Walker. At the age of 15 years he graduated from Watsonville High School where he was active on the student council and ...
Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:07:30 -0800
BROXBOURNE MP Charles Walker has urged Home Secretary Theresa May to act to stop immigration from Bulgaria and Romania. He wants Mrs May to refuse to relax controls on immigration from Bulgaria and Romania which are due to lapse at the end of ...
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 04:20:42 -0800
BROXBOURNE MP Charles Walker has been named as one of the Parliamentarians of the Year. Mr Walker (Con) was lauded at the Spectator awards night for his decision to vote against statutory regulation of the press. For the first time in the award's ...
Sun, 08 Dec 2013 12:00:29 -0800
Tory MP Charles Walker: 'We have not done the right thing by the African-Caribbean community.' Photograph: Martin Godwin for the Guardian. Am I my brother's keeper, demanded Cain, asked to account for Abel's whereabouts, and one understands the ...
Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:58:25 -0800
Councilman Charles Walker was absent from Monday's meeting. Fruscione, who will be replaced by Councilman-elect Andrew Touma at the end of the year, said he and his colleagues who voted with him believe the new council should decide whether the ...
Mon, 09 Dec 2013 19:00:00 -0800
Tory MP Charles Walker, who represents Broxbourne, said he would take the wages increase. He said: "I've been working, since I left university, for 25 years and I have never turned a pay rise down." Labour leader Ed Miliband has called for cross-party ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Charles Walker with people all over the world in our discussions.