Charles Walker or Charlie Walker may refer to:
- Charles Walker (British politician) (born 1967), Conservative Party politician
- Charles Walker (Fijian politician) (born 1928), retired Fijian civil servant, politician and diplomat
- Charles Walker (Georgia politician) (born 1947), American politician from the state of Georgia
- Charles Arthur Walker, Member of the UK Parliament for Wexford Borough
- Charles C. B. Walker (1824–1888), U.S. Representative from New York
- Charles E. Walker (1860–1893), New York politician
- Charles H. Walker (1828–1877), Wisconsin politician
- Charles Michael Walker (1916–2001), British diplomat
- Charls Walker (born 1923), Under Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the US Treasury
- Charles Rumford Walker (physician) (1852–?), New Hampshire physician and politician
- Charles Walker (checkers player) (born 1934), former Mississippi state checkers champion and minister
- Charles Walker (liturgist), liturgist and author
- Charles Walker (murderer) (c. 1940–1990), first man to be executed in Illinois since the death penalty was reinstated
- Charles Curwen Walker (1856–1940), Christadelphian writer and editor
- Charles D. Walker (born 1948), American astronaut
- Charles Howard Walker (1857–1936), architect, designer and educator in Boston, Massachusetts
- Charles L. Walker (1832–1904), Latter-day Saint hymnwriter
- Charles Rumford Walker (1893–1974), American historian, political scientist and novelist
- Charles Vincent Walker (1812–1882), British electrical engineer
- Charlie Walker (musician) (1926–2008), American country musician
The Augusta Chronicle
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:30:00 -0700
Former state Sen. Charles Walker is recovering from surgery at Georgia Regents Medical Center, Augusta Commissioner Bill Fennoy said he learned Monday. “I understand that he did have surgery,” said Fennoy, a friend of Walker. A spokeswoman for the ...
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:45:00 -0700
Joining us for Studio A on Thursday, April 17, the Charles Walker Band. On Saturday, April 19 the Charles Walker Brand CD is having a release party at 7 p.m. at 3041 North in Milwaukee. The cost is $10 at the door and the first 25 people get a free CD.
Wed, 09 Apr 2014 06:59:07 -0700
The Charles Walker Band will return to Northfield on Saturday, from 9 p.m. to midnight at the upstairs Rueb. Grounded in blues, the band has refined their sound into what can best be described as soul, a fusion of funk, R&B and Motown. They have been ...
Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:00:00 -0700
[+] Enlarge Charles Walker, Quincy Russell. AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki Redshirt freshman Charles Walker (left) has turned heads during spring practice and could figure into the DT rotation. “He runs great,” coach Bob Stoops said. “He's really picking things up.
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 03:49:46 -0700
BROXBOURNE'S Tory MP Charles Walker has said he believes Russia's actions in Ukraine and the Crimea are an admission of weakness. Speaking in a House of Commons debate on the situation, Mr Walker said that “Russia is not the power it once was”.
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:26:15 -0700
Tackle Charles Walker, who redshirted as a freshman last fall, has been turning heads, and reportedly ran the fastest defensive tackle 40 time (4.67 seconds) since Bob Stoops became coach. TCU could be formidable up front, too, especially if end ...
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:00:00 -0700
Cllr Mike Iszatt has applied for the building to be locally listed, and Broxbourne MP Charles Walker is also to raise the issue of supermarket chains buying pubs in Parliament as one of national significance. The building is being marketed for £1.25m ...
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:22:30 -0700
The depth of the defensive line is expanding as well, with redshirt freshmen Matt Romar and Charles Walker bringing competition inside during spring drills and sophomores Matt Dimon and Mike Onuoha adding depth on the outside. [+] Enlarge Eric Striker.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Charles Walker with people all over the world in our discussions.