Charles Walker or Charlie Walker may refer to:
- Charles Walker (British politician) (born 1967), Conservative Party politician
- Charles Walker (Fijian politician) (born 1928), retired Fijian civil servant, politician and diplomat
- Charles Walker (Georgia politician) (born 1947), American politician from the state of Georgia
- Charles Arthur Walker, Member of the UK Parliament for Wexford Borough
- Charles C. B. Walker (1824–1888), U.S. Representative from New York
- Charles E. Walker (1860–1893), New York politician
- Charles H. Walker (1828–1877), Wisconsin politician
- Charles Michael Walker (1916–2001), British diplomat
- Charls Walker (born 1923), Under Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the US Treasury
- Charles Rumford Walker (physician) (1852–?), New Hampshire physician and politician
- Charles Walker (checkers player) (born 1934), former Mississippi state checkers champion and minister
- Charles Walker (liturgist), liturgist and author
- Charles Walker (murderer) (c. 1940–1990), first man to be executed in Illinois since the death penalty was reinstated
- Charles Curwen Walker (1856–1940), Christadelphian writer and editor
- Charles D. Walker (born 1948), American astronaut
- Charles Howard Walker (1857–1936), architect, designer and educator in Boston, Massachusetts
- Charles L. Walker (1832–1904), Latter-day Saint hymnwriter
- Charles Rumford Walker (1893–1974), American historian, political scientist and novelist
- Charles Vincent Walker (1812–1882), British electrical engineer
- Charlie Walker (musician) (1926–2008), American country musician
Central Kentucky News
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:14:09 -0700
Charles Walker, a running back in high school, has made the transition to receiver at UK and offensive coordinator Neal Brown says he could play this season and definitely will be a special teams player. (Clay Jacksonfirstname.lastname@example.org). Click here for ...
The Republican - masslive.com
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 05:56:15 -0700
If NFL Films was filming a Hard Knocks with the University of Massachusetts football team, there would be a clear winner for training camp's biggest breakout star – Charles Walker. A former standout linebacker with the Minutemen from 2003-2007, Walker ...
Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:17:20 -0700
It's no secret that college football players often utilize the offseason to work on their strength and conditioning – some can come back as entirely new athletes. Oklahoma redshirt freshman Charles Walker, who many believe is going to be a huge factor ...
Huntington Herald Dispatch
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:33:45 -0700
The Charles Walker Band has expanded its horizons this year by touring outside of its home base in Wisconsin. On the heels of its latest album, "Ghetto Prophet," the band is spreading its wings more and more around the country and will bring a high ...
Lexington Herald Leader
Lexington Herald Leader
Mon, 01 Sep 2014 06:56:59 -0700
True freshmen who played included: RB Mikel Horton, WR Blake Bone, WR Dorian Baker, RB Stanley "Boom" Williams, WR Garrett Johnson, WR T.V. Williams, WR Charles Walker on offense and Kendall Randolph and Matt Elam on defense. Redshirt ...
Muskogee Daily Phoenix
Mon, 01 Sep 2014 21:21:43 -0700
Louisiana Tech's Blake Martin is tackled by Oklahoma's Charles Walker, left, and Aaron Franklin, top, during the third quarter of last Saturday's game in Norman, won by the Sooners 48-16. Oklahoma travels to Tulsa on Saturday for an 11 a.m. matchup ...
Sun, 31 Aug 2014 07:05:18 -0700
Charles Walker, Matt Romar and Matt Dimon all entered the game, which says to me that this is the deepest defensive line the Sooners have had in several years. * The Jordan Evans targeting call was the right one. Unfortunate that it happened so early ...
Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:54:41 -0700
Oklahoma regularly subbed in an entire second wave of defensive linemen — defensive ends Charles Walker and Matt Dimon flanking tackle Matt Romar. “We have a real good rotation,” Phillips said. “There's no drop off with us. We can all play, and we're ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Charles Walker with people all over the world in our discussions.