Charles Walker or Charlie Walker may refer to:
- Charles Walker (British politician) (born 1967), Conservative Party politician
- Charles Walker (Fijian politician) (born 1928), retired Fijian civil servant, politician and diplomat
- Charles Walker (Georgia politician) (born 1947), American politician from the state of Georgia
- Charles Arthur Walker, Member of the UK Parliament for Wexford Borough
- Charles C. B. Walker (1824–1888), U.S. Representative from New York
- Charles E. Walker (1860–1893), New York politician
- Charles H. Walker (1828–1877), Wisconsin politician
- Charles Michael Walker (1916–2001), British diplomat
- Charls Walker (born 1923), Under Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the US Treasury
- Charles Rumford Walker (physician) (1852–?), New Hampshire physician and politician
- Charles Walker (checkers player) (born 1934), former Mississippi state checkers champion and minister
- Charles Walker (liturgist), liturgist and author
- Charles Walker (murderer) (c. 1940–1990), first man to be executed in Illinois since the death penalty was reinstated
- Charles Curwen Walker (1856–1940), Christadelphian writer and editor
- Charles D. Walker (born 1948), American astronaut
- Charles Howard Walker (1857–1936), architect, designer and educator in Boston, Massachusetts
- Charles L. Walker (1832–1904), Latter-day Saint hymnwriter
- Charles Rumford Walker (1893–1974), American historian, political scientist and novelist
- Charles Vincent Walker (1812–1882), British electrical engineer
- Charlie Walker (musician) (1926–2008), American country musician
Sat, 06 Sep 2014 15:31:44 -0700
In the second half, defensive end Charles Walker suffered a sprained knee that is likely to keep him sidelined for two or three weeks. Defensive end Matt Dimon and defensive tackle Jordan Wade also missed the game. Stoops said he hoped to have both ...
Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:37:30 -0700
AMHERST — The UMass football team has officially reached the Charles Walker portion of its schedule. Walker was a defensive quality control assistant the last two years at Vanderbilt, whom the Minutemen play Saturday at noon in Nashville. While he was ...
Wed, 03 Sep 2014 17:24:08 -0700
Walker 'figuring it out': Last December as the Oklahoma Sooners conducted Sugar Bowl practice and redshirting freshmen were given more of an opportunity, you heard one name on the defense more than the others – Charles Walker. OU veterans vowed ...
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 02:45:00 -0700
On Friday (September 5), Mr Smith stood outside Charles Walker's surgeries in Waltham Cross and Hoddesdon with a loudhailer, and then camped outside his home. Mr Smith was accompanied by Carol Wheeler, a member of New Fathers 4 Justice and a ...
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:30:00 -0700
Charles Walker, 23, of Prospect Street was found just before 6:30 p.m. Monday in front of an apartment building bleeding from his right arm and Emily Walker, also 23 and of Prospect Street, was bitten in the hand when she tried to remove the dog ...
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:11:52 -0700
6:03 PM EST: Injury Report: Oklahoma, RB Keith Ford is out for 2-3 weeks with a ankle injury, DT Charles Walker is out for 2-3 weeks with a knee injury, and DE Matt Dimon is doubtful with a elbow injury. West Virginia, CB Daryl Worley suspended for ...
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:03:45 -0700
UMass inside linebackers coach Charles Walker was on Penn State coach James Franklin's staff last year at Vanderbilt. PSU defensive coordinator Bob Shoop and defensive line coach Sean Spencer are former Minuteman assistant coaches. It's even more ...
Appleton Post Crescent
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:15:00 -0700
S. Carey, 7:30 p.m., Three Three Five, 335 N. Broadway St., Green Bay. Opening act is Marielle Allschwang. Tickets are sold out. Brian Saunders, 8 p.m., Flagstone, 2820 W. Prospect Ave., Appleton. 920-734-6832. Erin Krebs and Jeff Johnston, 6:30 p.m., ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter