|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Viveck (Chakra Sonic)|
|Origin||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Genres||Malaysian hip hop|
He currently owns a record label (DISS THA STUDIO) and music publishing company releasing their own recordings as well as those of other artists. Having performed in the local TV, Astro and interviewed in the Discovery Channel and BBC London, his songs were nominated for Anugerah Industri Musik for the song ‘Ulek Mayang’ and a song which is nominated yearly representing the Tamil Music Diaspora in Anugerah Era for the song ‘Sang Puteri’.
- Gramatthu Ponnu is a Tamil pop song by Artists "Vivek & Shantra released by Sony Music South "
- "Graamatthu Ponnu video clip was launched by GV Prakash and A.R Raihana in Chennai"
- "My Hip Hop Tamil Chapter performance in Johor Bahru"
- "Work in progress for Eyekon album release".
- " An article about Viveck has been featured on Deccan Chronicle(Chennai) on 29.03.14.
- Audio launch of ‘DISS’, a compilation album of top Malaysian Indian composers. Nationwide roadshow and launch of ‘DISS’
- Featured in MIROS LOVELIFE 2010 video, a project spearheaded by Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research.
- Performed for the 1st Afro-Asia Dancehall Reggae Bash at The Titanium Club, K.L
- Produced solo singles called ‘Beautiful ‘
- Involved in composition of a Malay song for Anuar Zain .
- Produced singles ‘Nyanee Tee’ with Norwegian Rappers, 2R and Mark J
- Worked on a Chinese rap number with MC. Monk.
- Performed at Magnum THR Raaga Charity Concert
- Performed at DIGI ‘1’ Malaysia Concert In Penang
- Special Appearance in ‘Aatam Nooru Vagai ‘, ASTO Vaanavil Dance Competition.
- Performed at charity concert at Ramakrishan Orphanage in Melaka.
- Performed at live concert in Stadium Badminton Cheras, Kuala Lumpur .
- Performed in ‘ Cultural Nite’ with African Rapper JKL.
- Performed at “Malam Oscar Award” at Saloma Club.
- Nationwide promotion and roadshow of ‘Veera Puranam ‘ album
- Nominated for ‘Best Newcomer’ for AIM.
- ‘Hey Ma’ Song was nominated for the ‘Best Indian Song of the Year’.
- Performed at Sendi Mutiara concerts.
- Worked with JKL for an album, ‘Yah Raman’.
- Worked on numerous audio launches and concerts with other top Malaysia Indian artistes.
- Was involved in the production of the 4th album “Veera Puranam”, A Courageous Epic.
- Produced third album called Rise of The Brahmmas and produced video clips, compilation of 3 albums.
- Performed in “Malam Oscar Award”.
- Performed in Queensland University,Australia for a “Cultural Nite”.
- Represented IRIM (Indian Recording Industries Malaysia) for Tsunami Charity Foundation.
- Performed In Jurong East, Singapore for National Day.
- Participated in concert in Sunway on Malaysian Independence day.
- Performed in Cape Town, Africa for a Cultural Show.
- Was invited to perform in most of the local colleges, such as KDU,
- MMU Cyberjaya, Lim Kok Weng, Olympia,Informatic,Uniten,University Malaya and so on.
- Nominated for Best New Comer on Anugerah Era,Astro.
- Nominated for Best song called Sang Puteri on Anugerah Era,Astro.
- Performed live on Anugerah Era show.
- A song from Album “Kodi Kelviyin Bathil” titled Sang Puteri stayed on top of on Tower Records chart.
- Released an album called Kalai Oru Por.
- A song called Natpu Illai stayed top on MM Top10 Chart (THR Raaga).
- “Feel This” song remained on top of BBC London Chart and Hits FM Chart for four weeks.
- Anticipated in “Sure Heboh TV3 Carnival”.
- Became the ambassador as a dancer for Coke-Cola, Adidas, Swatch and Ford Splash.
- Performed with International Group All 4 One and Sugar Ray for “Rentak Asia”.
- Performed with International Artist Jordan Chan.
- Represented Malaysia on International Break Dance Championship in Manila,
- Tamil Rap
- http://ecentral.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/1/music/3768794&sec=music (The Star Online)
- http://www.malaysiamix.com/2008/09/.../chakrasonic-verra-puranam (Malaysian Indian Hip Hop Portal )
- http://www.murai.com.my/article/default.asp?article_id=3294&c=3&s=7 (Malaysian Artist Portal)