|Look up Catholic Church in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catholic church may also refer to:
- Any of 23 autonomous particular churches within the Catholic Church
- Most broadly, the Christian Church in general (in English the uncapitalized form of "catholic" is used in this sense; this is the sense that some attach to the phrase in the Apostles' Creed)
- Those Churches which, collectively, claim apostolic origins and historical traditions of Catholicism, but not necessarily in communion with the Bishop of Rome, including:
- The Eastern Orthodox Church
- Those that compose the Anglican Communion
- The Independent Catholic Churches
- The American Catholic Church in the United States
- The Anglo-Lutheran Catholic Church
- The Antiochian Catholic Church in America
- The Brazilian Catholic Apostolic Church
- The Christ Catholic Church
- The Ecumenical Catholic Church
- The Evangelical Catholic Church
- The Liberal Catholic Church
- The National Catholic Church of America
- The Old Catholic Church
- The Old Roman Catholic Church in North America
- The Orthodox-Catholic Church of America (OCCA)
- The Polish National Catholic Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.