Cathedral Parish School
|Location||Junction of 14th and Byron Sts., Wheeling, West Virginia|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architectural style||Late Gothic Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||96001572|
|Added to NRHP||January 9, 1997|
Cathedral Parish School, now known as Wheeling Catholic Elementary, is a historic elementary school building located at Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia. It was built in 1896-1897, to service the St. Joseph Cathedral parish. A gymnasium addition was built in 1939. It is a three-story brick building, with an elevated first floor. It sits on a sandstone base. It features a center square tower with a pyramidal roof and Late Gothic Revival details.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Katherine Jourdan (August 1996). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Cathedral Parish School". State of West Virginia, West Virginia Division of Culture and History, Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
|This article about a property in West Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.