Bayan ng Buguey
|Municipality of Buguey|
|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|• Mayor||Licerio M. Antiporda III, LLb|
|• Total||164.50 km2 (63.51 sq mi)|
|• Density||170/km2 (440/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||3rd class|
|Population census of Buguey, Cagayan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
The Municipality of Buguey is a 3rd class municipality in the province of Cagayan, Philippines. According to the latest census, it has a population of 28,129 people in 5,113 households. The town is named as the "Crab Capital of the North".
Buguey is politically subdivided into 30 barangays.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 1995 Philippine Census Information
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- 2007 Philippine Census Information
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|