The Blackstone Valley or Blackstone River Valley is a region of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It was a major factor in the American Industrial Revolution. It makes up part of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor.
Blackstone River 
Blackstone Canal 
The Blackstone Canal was a waterway linking Worcester, Massachusetts, to Providence, Rhode Island and Narragansett Bay Narragansett Bay) through the Blackstone Valley via a series of locks and canals between 1828 and 1848.
The canal is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
See also 
- Greater Worcester Land Trust and list of other conservation organizations operating in the Blackstone River Valley
- Highway of Commerce: The Blackstone Canal, Worcester Historical Museum, 2005
- Historic American Building Survey
- 1998 Map (PDF file)
- An Historical Assessment of Anadromous Fish in the Blackstone River by Buckley and Nixon, U. Rhode Island, 2001
- Blackstone River Watershed: Five Year Watershed Action Plan, Blackstone River Watershed Team, 2000