|Launched||September 24, 2007|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Sister channel(s)||Bloomberg UTV
UTV World Movies
|Airtel (India)||Channel 115|
|Big TV (India)||Channel 215|
|Dish TV (India)||Channel 107|
|Sun Direct (India)||Channel 316|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel 119|
|Videocon d2h (India)||Channel 569|
|F.D.I Digital tv Goa (India)||Channel 17|
|SkyCable (Philippines)||Channel TBA|
|UniFi (Malaysia)||Channel 192|
Bindass is defined by its brand values of being Fun, Frank, Fearless and Free. It is India's first 360 degree brand with verticals across television, web, mobile, gaming, merchandising & nationwide ground events.
In February 2010, Bindass launched a new campaign titled "What I Am" which aimed at speaking for the youth of India, and dispel popular misconceptions about their attitude towards responsibilities.
Current shows 
- Beg Borrow Steal Season 10
- Superdude Season 2
- Live Out Loud
- Bindass Blast
- Bindass Blitz
- Bolly Buster Countdown 10
- Utv Bindass Riders
- Emotional Atyachar Season 4
Bindass India Concert 
On January 13, 2008 Bindass presented a two hour live concert starring popular Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai. The entourage included stars Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, Rakhi Sawant & Dino Morea. The concert was hosted by Sajid Khan, and choreographed by Ganesh Hegde.
Prior to the contest Bindass organized a nationwide contest called Dance with SRK contest where the lucky winners would get to dance with Shah Rukh Khan on stage. Through a lucky dip, three winners - Andrew from Kolkatta, Richa from Lucknow and 9 year old Vidhi from Mumbai were chosen to dance with Shahrukh Khan. The concert was telecast on Bindass on 26 January 2008 on the Indian Republic Day.
See also 
- "Bindass moves to full launch". Variety Online Asia.
- "UTV's BINDASS will be India's First Local Youth Entertainment Brand.". India PR Wire.
- "What I am: UTV Bindass' new campaign speaks through voice of youth". Campaign India.
- "The Stars came down at the 'Airtel Bindass India Concert'". Indian Television.
- "Bindass 'Dadagiri' slap video acquires world fame".