||Look up bani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Bani may refer to:
- Bani Department, a department in the Séno Province of Burkina Faso
- Bani, Bourzanga, Bam, Burkina Faso
- Bani, Gnagna, Burkina Faso
- Baní, a city in the Dominican Republic
- Bani, The Gambia
- Bani, India, an assembly constituency under Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Bani, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bani, South Khorasan or Boniabad, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Bani River, a tributary of the Niger River in Mali
- Bani, Mirpur, town in Pakistan
- Bani, Pangasinan, a municipality of the Philippines
In other uses:
- Banu (Arabic) or Banī, Arabic for "the sons of" or "children of" which appears before the name of a tribal progenitor
- Bani, a subdivision of the Romanian leu
- Bani, a subdivision of the Moldovan leu
- Bani Bid, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Gurbani, a section of Sikh religious texts
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:56:15 -0700
Iran's best-known distaff helmer, Rakhshan Bani-Etemad, gathers strands from her previous dramas for a summation of her career and her nation in "Tales." The film was ostensibly conceived as a series of shorts, making it possible to get a license under ...
Arab Times Kuwait English Daily
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:37:30 -0700
TEHRAN -- Acclaimed Iranian filmmaker Rakhshan Bani-Etemad criticized the U.S. and EU sanctions against Iran during a press conference for her latest film “Tales” at the 71st International Venice Film Festival on Thursday. She said that the embargos ...
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:43:20 -0700
IN another milestone to the twinning and sisterhood ties program of the city government the city council Monday entered into a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Municipality of Bani, Pangasinan for the establishment of sisterhood ties with the latter.
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 00:52:30 -0700
Throughout the month additional promotions to celebrate the occasion will be offered, including the addition of a Braii to the list of Anantara's signature Dining by Design options available on Sir Bani Yas Island. For AED 850* per person, couples can ...
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:56:15 -0700
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan left for his Bani Gala residence after spending night with the participants of Azadi March Kashmir Highway. Imran spent the night with the participants of Azadi March while ...
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 19:26:15 -0700
ISLAMABAD: Having spent the night on the stage of his party's sit-in, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan left for his residence located in Bani Gala for breakfast early this morning. The PTI's captain spent the night along with the ...
Fri, 01 Aug 2014 11:54:08 -0700
The main purpose of Ayatollah Khamenei's recent call to arm the Palestinians is to bring the West Bank under the control of Hamas and Islamic Jihad and do away with the more moderate PLO. His attempt to exploit the unimaginable suffering of the ...
Sun, 10 Aug 2014 05:56:15 -0700
Dubai: Bani Yas completed their foreign quartet for the coming season with the signing of 31-year-old Spanish midfielder Joan Verdu from Spain's Real Betis over the weekend. Verdu, formerly of Spanish sides Barcelona B, Deportivo La Coruna and ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter