|Slogan||"We Value for the Safety of our Passengers"|
|Headquarters||Sabang, Baliuag, Bulacan|
|Service area||Manila-Northern Luzon, Philippines|
|Service type||Provincial Operation|
|Fleet||800+ Buses, (Hino, King Long, MAN, Mitsubishi Fuso, Nissan Diesel, Daewoo) (also the disposed and rebodied units)|
|Operator||Baliwag Transit Inc.|
Baliwag Transit Inc. is one of the very large and enormous bus transportation system in the Philippines with offices and terminals in various parts of Luzon. It mainly services routes to and from Metro Manila and Northern and Central Luzon. Most of its terminals are located in Nueva Ecija, where the main terminal are located in to San Jose City and Cabanatuan City.
Baliwag Transit, Inc. is owned by Maria Victoria Santiago Vda. de Tengco or popularly known in Baliwag as "Viuda" or "Nanay", a native of Baliuag, Bulacan. Before the bus company was born in the 1960s, she had a hat business in Baliuag and so, the logo of the bus was a hat. The company grew as years went by and became a member of the Baliwag Group of Companies. The children and grandchildren of Dona Victoria currently manage the company.
Issues and Criticisms
Baliwag Transit was known for some complaints made by some passengers due to some discrepancies of the employees. For instance, arrogant conductors are taking advantage to their passengers through fare overcharging, refusal to entertain a passenger for entry even the bus is not fully loaded with passengers (reaching the maximum seating capacity) at any bus stops, and the most notorious of all was making an act of lasciviousness to some female passengers by asking for their cellphone numbers.
Top of the Others
Baliwag Transit Inc. as a large sector of a bus company is at the top of the others because of the service it gaves to the people. It has the most no major accident happened. That's why it is an achievement.
Like other bus companies in the Philippines with exclusive terminals, Baliwag Transit has its own stations. These are located in vital points along the bus routes, where potential passengers can easily converge for boarding.
Recently Baliwag Transit has also opened a new subsidiary company, Golden Bee Transport and Logistics, Inc., which services the routes Pasay-Cubao to Baliwag, Bulacan, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija and San Jose City, Nueva Ecija and vice versa.
- Metro Manila
- Provincial Destinations
- Pengue-Ruyu Highway, Tuguegarao City
- Nueva Ecija
- Aliaga, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Bongabon, Nueva Ecija
- Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija selected trips via SCTEX
- Cabiao, Nueva Ecija via San Isidro, Nueva Ecija|San Isidro & Gapan City, Nueva Ecija *inactive
- Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Gapan City, Nueva Ecija
- General Tinio (Papaya), Nueva Ecija
- Guimba, Nueva Ecija via Victoria-SCTEX
- Jaen, Nueva Ecija
- Laur, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Licab, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Palayan City, Nueva Ecija
- Lupao, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Pantabangan, Nueva Ecija via Rizal, Nueva Ecija
- Penaranda, Nueva Ecija
- Quezon, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Rizal, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- San Antonio, Nueva Ecija
- Santa Rosa, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Santo Domingo, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- San Jose City, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Talavera, Nueva Ecija
- Talugtug, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Zaragoza, Nueva Ecija via SCTEX
- Inter-Provincial Destinations
- Golden Bee Transport and Logistics
Baliwag Transit Bus Terminal (Cubao, Quezon City)
Fleet of buses (including sister company's Golden Bee) at Baliwag Transit Bus Terminal (Cubao, Quezon City)
Baliwag Transit Bus Terminal (Sampaloc, San Rafael, Bulacan)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baliwag Transit.|