BCG may refer to:
- Blue Compact Galaxy, a type of low mass starburst galaxy
- Brightest cluster galaxy, the brightest and most massive galaxies in the universe
Medicine and biochemistry
- BCG vaccine (Bacillus Calmette-Guérin), a vaccine for tuberculosis
- Ballistocardiography, a vital sign caused by the mechanical movement of the heart which can be recorded from the surface of the body
- Bromocresol green, a dye of the triphenylmethane family (triarylmethane dyes), which is used as a pH indicator and as a tracking dye for DNA agarose gel electrophoresis
- Billy Gillispie, American basketball coach
- Birth control glasses, a dysphemism given to eyeglasses issued by the American military to its service members
- Board for Certification of Genealogists
- Boston Consulting Group, an international management consulting firm
- British Comedy Guide
- Buffalo Creek and Gauley Railroad, was a railroad chartered on April 1, 1904 and ran along Buffalo Creek in Clay County, West Virginia
- Biconjugate gradient method (BiCG), an algorithm to solve systems of linear equations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.