Atlee Anthony Mahorn (born October 27, 1965 in Clarendon, Jamaica) is a three-time Canadian Olympic sprinter. He is a graduate of University of California, Berkeley and holds an MBA in International Business. Mahorn is fluent in the French language and can also communicate in both Spanish and Italian.
His personal best for the 200 metres is 20.17 seconds, set in Tokyo, Japan in August 1991.
- ^ "Atlee Mahorn". www.cbcworldwide.com. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- 1930 – 1966: 4×110 yards
- 1966 – present: 4×100 metres
- 1930: Canada (Jim Brown, Fitzpatrick, Miller, Adams)
- 1934: England (Sweeney, Davis, Saunders, Rangeley)
- 1938: Canada (Jack Brown, Loaring, O'Connor, Haley)
- 1950: Australia (Gordon, Johnson, Treloar, de Gruchy)
- 1954: Canada (Stonehouse, Springbett, Nelson, McFarlane)
- 1958: England (Breaker, Segal, Sandstrom, Radford)
- 1962: England (Meakin, Jones, Carter, Radford)
- 1966: Ghana (Mends, E. Addy, J. Addy, Allotey)
- 1970: Jamaica (Lawson, Quarrie, Stewart, Miller)
- 1974: Australia (Ratcliffe, Haskell, Lewis, D'Arcy)
- 1978: Scotland (Wells, McMaster, Jenkins, Sharp)
- 1982: Nigeria (Ikpoto, Adeyanju, Adegbeingbe, Oyeledun)
- 1986: Canada (McKoy, Mahorn, Williams, Johnson)
- 1990: England (Jarrett, Regis, Christie, Adam, Callender)
- 1994: Canada (Surin, Chambers, Bailey, Gilbert)
- 1998: England (Chambers, Devonish, Golding, Campbell, Gardener)
- 2002: England (Gardener, Devonish, Condon, Campbell)
- 2006: Jamaica (Frater, Waugh, Williams, Powell, Smith)
- 2010: England (Scott, Baptiste, Devonish, Lewis-Francis)
We're sorry, but there's no news about "Atlee Mahorn" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about Atlee Mahorn with people all over the world in our discussions.