|Atish Dipankar University Of Science And Technology (ADUST)|
|Chancellor||President Zillur Rahman|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission Bangladesh|
Atish Dipankar University Of Science And Technology (Bengali: অতীশ দীপঙ্কর বিজ্ঞাণ ও প্রযুক্তি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) or (ADUST) is a private university in Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The university was named after Atish Dipankara Srijnana, the ancient Buddhist scholar.
ADJUST was authorized by the Private University Act 1992. The university was established in 2004, after getting approval from the University Grants Commission Bangladesh. It was supported by Bangladesh President Iajuddin Ahmed. ADUST provides education in the following fields of study: Agriculture, Biological Science & Biotechnology, Arts and Social Science, Computer Science & Technology, and Business and Economics.
Academic programs 
The academic programs are related to the Faculty of Arts and Social Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Business and Economics, and Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- Department of English Language
- Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Textile Engineering
- Department of Pharmacy Facebook Pharmacy Group: ADUST PHARMA CIRCLE
- School of Public Health
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
Number of graduates 
The first convocation of December 22, 2008 had 150 students.
Academic body 
- Vice-Chancellor: Prof. Dr. M. Abul Hossain Sikder
- Treasurer(Acting) & Controller of Examinations: Dr. Rafique Uddin Ahmed
- Registrar: Principal (Rtd) Farid Uddin Ahmed
- Advisor: Shahin Khan
- Director(Finance): Hemayet Hossain
- Chief Accounts Officer: Zamal Uddin Biswas
- Advisor (Dept of Law): Prof Dr. M. A. Khan
- Deputy Registrar: Sk. Nazrul Islam
- Deputy Controller of Examinations: Shimul
- Sr. Assistant Registrar: Shazada Al Sadik
- Assistant Controller of Examinations : Md. Niamul Haque
- S.M. Barkatullah (PS to VC & Lecturer Dept of Law)
Academic bunting and tassel color 
|Light Blue||Faculty of Arts and Social Science|
|Orange||Faculty of Laws|
|Green||Faculty of Business and Economics|
|Maroon||Faculty of Science and Technology|
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) donated Tk 1.0 million (Tk 10 lakh) to ADUST to establish a modern pharmacy lab.
- FE Reporter (2005-11-22). "DBBL donates Tk 1m to Atish Dipankar University" (in English). Financial Express. Retrieved 2006-12-16.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.