|Look up archipelago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An archipelago is a landform which consists of a chain or cluster of islands. It may also refer to:
- The Archipelago, Ontario, a township in Canada on Georgian Bay
- Duchy of the Archipelago, a maritime state created in the Aegean Sea (the Cyclades) in the aftermath of the Fourth Crusade
- Archipelago (album), a live album by the American group, Land
- The Golden Archipelago, a 2010 album by Shearwater
- Archipelago, an indie folk/rock band from Brooklyn, NY
- Archipelago (film), a 2010 British film by Joanna Hogg
- Der Archipelagus ("The Archipelago") is a hymn written by Friedrich Hölderlin
- The Gulag Archipelago, a novel about the Soviet slave labor and concentration camp system by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- Archipelago Books, a book publisher
In other fields:
- NYSE Arca, an abbreviation of Archipelago Exchange, an online stock exchange owned by the NYSE Group
- Bismarck Archipelago Campaign, a military campaign from 15 December 1943 to 27 November 1944
- Archipelago Tomorrow, a local right-wing French political movement
- Archipelagos (video game), a 1989 video game for the Atari ST, Amiga and PC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A portion of the proceeds from advertising on Digplanet goes to supporting Wikipedia.