|Andrea "Andi" Eigenmann|
|Born||Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann
June 25, 1990
Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
|Other names||Andrea, Andi|
|Occupation||actress, commercial model|
Early life 
Her descent and family 
Eigenmann is of Kapampangan, American, German, and Spanish descent. She is the daughter of actors Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose, and is a half-sister of Sid Lucero, Gabby Eigenmann, Ira Eigenmann and Maxene Eigenmann.
In 2007, Eigenmann started her showbiz career on the soap opera, Prinsesa ng Banyera on ABS-CBN, where she played the role of Sandy. In 2008, she was in the reality show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus. She was the second house player to enter the house and was evicted on day 53. In 2009, she was one of the 12 finalists of the MYX VJ Search 2009.
The year 2010, marked Eigenmann's turning point in her career when she played the lead and the title role in the fantasy drama series, Agua Bendita. In this series, she played a dual role, Agua and Bendita. Agua Bendita follows the story of twin sisters, one was normal (Bendita) while the other was born with a physical defect (Agua).
After giving birth, Eigenmann returned to acting and topbilled a television drama, Kahit Puso'y Masugatan in 2012, along with Gabby Concepcion, Jake Cuenca, and Iza Calzado. In the same year, she also starred in a horror film, Pridyider with Janice de Belen under Regal Films and in a romantic drama film, A Secret Affair produced by Viva Films with Derek Ramsay and Anne Curtis.
Personal life 
Talks about Eigenmann's alleged pregnancy started surfacing after a blind item appeared in a blog on June 23, 2011. A few days later, discussions in Twitter pointed out that Eigenmmann was the topic of the blind item. When the news of Andi's pregnancy broke out, Eigenmann and Ejercito trended in Twitter worldwide. In a live interview with Mario Dumaual in TV Patrol which aired on June 29, Eigenmann's mother, Jaclyn Jose, confirmed the pregnancy. Jose also stated that her daughter is 18 weeks and two days pregnant and that she was proud of her daughter's decision to keep the baby. When asked about the father of the child, Jose only stated that it was Eigenmann's first boyfriend. The boyfriend allegedly left after getting Eigenmann pregnant. Names of the alleged father include Albie Casiño and Jake Ejercito, a son of former Philippine president Joseph Estrada. Ejercito denied being Eigenmann's boyfriend and being the father of the child in a post on his Twitter page. A day later, Eigenmann tweeted denying Ejercito as the father of the child.
|Prinsesa ng Banyera||Sandy|
|2007 - 2011||ASAP||Herself/Performer|
|2008||Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus||Herself/House Player|
|2009||Family Feud||Herself/Contestant||GMA Network|
|2010||Rod Santiago's Agua Bendita||Agua Cristi / Bendita Cristi||ABS-CBN|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya: Piano||Christine|
|Your Song Presents: Andi||Multiple Characters|
|2011||Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin||Gabrielle "Gabby" Marcelo|
|2012||Gandang Gabi Vice||Herself (Guest)|
|2012 - 2013||Kahit Puso'y Masugatan||Veronica Salvacion de Guzman|
|2012||A Secret Affair||Samantha 'Sam' Montinola||Viva Films|
|Pridyider||Tina Benitez||Regal Entertainment|
|2010||Shake, Rattle & Roll XII||Andrea|
|Mamarazzi||Strawberry / Peachy|
|Year||Award Giving Body/Critics||Award/Nomination||Result|
|2010||Juicy! (TV5)||2010's Most Promising Young Star (#1)||Won|
|2010||Juicy! (TV5)||2010's Breakthrough Artists (#5)||Won|
|2010||58th FAMAS Awards||German Moreno Youth Achievement Award||Won|
|2010||YES! Magazine's 100 Beautiful Stars||71st Most Beautiful Star||Won|
|2010||42nd Guillermo Box Office Awards||Most Promising Female Star of the Year||Won|
|2011||Studio 23 Barkada Choice Awards||Breakthrough Artist of the Year||Nominated|
- Santiago, Erwin (June 29, 2011). "Jaclyn Jose confirms Andi Eigenmann's pregnancy: "Yes, it's true, my daughter's pregnant.". News. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved June 29, 2011.
- Santiago, Erwin (June 27, 2011). "Is Andi Eigenmann pregnant?". News. The Philippine Entertainmetn Portal. Retrieved June 29, 2011.
- Villena, Glenda (June 29, 2011). "Tearful Jaclyn confirms Andi's pregnancy". News. Yahoo! OMG! Philippines. Retrieved June 30, 2011.
- Mario Dumaual (June 29, 2011). "Andi Eigenmann is pregnant, confirms mom". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved June 29, 2011.
- Jake Ejercito (@unoemilio) (June 29, 2011). "Ejercito denies". Twitter. Retrieved June 29, 2011.
- Santiago, Erwin (June 30, 2011). "Andi Eigenmann breaks silence about the identity of her child's father on Twitter". News. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved June 30, 2011.
- Jimenez, Jocelyn (September 5, 2011). "Andi Eigenmann names Albie Casiño as the father of her child". News. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved September 6, 2011.
- "Andi Eigenmann gives birth to baby girl". ABS-CBN News. November 24, 2011. Retrieved December 10, 2011.
- Santos, Manila P. (2 October 2008). "Andi Eigenmann grows up". ABS-CBN. Archived from the original on 7 April 2010. Retrieved 8 March 2010.
- Dumaual, Mario (20 April 2010). "Andi Eigenmann signs non-exclusive deal with Regal". ABS-CBN. Archived from the original on 23 April 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- "Andi Eigenmann now a Regal baby". The Philippine Star. 17 May 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.